POO PROMOTIONS AND SAI FESTIVAL (LEECHRUM) (1 Viewer)

Was bolloxed on the sunday and didnt see much after only fumes totally forgot about the blame and team spider wouldve liked to have checked em out

I thought they were pretty good. Unity was class.
They're singer seems fairly dead on too.

It's a pity not a lot of people got to see The Blame cos they were on around 7:45am but they were pretty good and well up for it.

Jaysus Fucking Christ.Bands at that unholy hour.I fucked up bad not making it.

mad weekend and total trucks and cars in mud chaos today. great fun, deadly drunken multi spliffed buzz and loads of the different crews from around the country out in full force, definitely established now as THE irish punk fest.

best bit for me was the saturday mad late slot, los langeros, pain, blame etc - langeros were stunning and we was sufficently out of it to make the most and welcoem those who were just getting up as we were still rocking the dawn in

too many madsers to mention but all round a cracker - fair play to jasper and crew

mamny thanks fo rthe 4 x 4 drag out of the mud mr estel!

pictures
orko014.jpg

orko010.jpg

orko009.jpg

orko007.jpg

orko006.jpg

orko005.jpg

orko004.jpg

orko002.jpg

orko001.jpg

amazing weekend, fair play to jasper and anyone who helped out.

best bands were kidd blunt, only fumes and captain spaulding, who totally ripped to only about 20 people on the sunday afternoon.

CHAOS but fuckin deadly crack,labotomies were brilliant,best irish band iveseen in years. dangerfields were by far the most dissapointing,ive once again managed to get the flu out of it but considering the monsoon conditions , a small time delay with the bands of one or two hours and i was completely fucked playing but i had a ball even with a few "get your shit together you stupid cunt " looks from the bandmates, but when everyone seems to be having such a great time WHO GIVES A FUCK!!

Fucking Unreal weekend way better then last year,apart from the rain/muck,i though Droppin Bombs,Lobotomies,Easpa measa,Social Lube,Complan,Los langeros, were the best from the weekend,was too tired for P.A.I.N even though they were excellent and was too fucked the second time round

I had a fuckin class weekend, best banter in ages.
Best bit for me was the OFAC set, that's the gig of the year so far by a mile in my opinion, it was fucking insane. Thanks for letting me do the hardcore workout in the middle of it! Bob was a great help there too.
I'm annoyed I couldn't get down on the Friday now, sounds like it was class. Also annoyed that I missed Captain Spaulding and Res Nullius because I went back to my tent to "get something" and found it all warm from a bit of sun and fell asleep instead!
Worst bits were the FUCKING RAIN (actually the mud was far worse than the rain, but why would it just not stop?) and finding out that some fucking prick had spiked Sarah from Heroic Doses drink so they couldn't play because she was too sick. I hope she's better now, or getting there.
With all the mixes of different people about there were a fair few dodgy bastards floating around, too bad not everyone can be sound.
My person of the weekend would have to be Mate just for being fucking amazing, and also for putting up with me and Turlough and Damo taking the piss out of him for a half an hour on Sunday afternoon! What a guy!
Big thanks to Jasper for putting it all together and letting us play even though we ended up getting there at least 2 hours late, legend!

Did anyone else catch barfight on the sun nite , just before team spider .They where the funniest band ive seen in years .TOTALLY FUCKIN HAMMERED !!!!!!!!!! the singer couldnt stand and fell into everything possible , spent most of the gig on the floor . PURE ROCK AND ROLL .|..|

Great fun, in spite of the mud.

posted some pics in the Leechrum 07 thread but this one belongs here I think. Daymo with a dead frog.

DSC00151.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back