POO PROMOTIONS AND SAI FESTIVAL (LEECHRUM) (2 Viewers)

What an absolute mess our set was, ah well sure it was fun. Really pissed I had to shoot off on the fucking Friday. Thanks a million for letting us play Jasper

fuking deadly set up this year, had a great weekend, thanks again to jasper for putting this on...

we had a good time despite drinking too many cans before we went on, i think moose took some snaps, looking forward to seeing them. dropping bombs were gift, looking forward to seeing them with leftover crack this thursday.

all the best

bigdan - roosky

www.myspace.com/rooskyrock

ert.jpg

Here's me and Anarcho with our Nike air footwear :D

:D

I love the way the camera makes my nose look like pinnochio. PUNK ROCK!

On the very very very small chance that someone saw it and took it home...

Hoodie of sentimental value lost. Put it down somewhere around the PP tent on the Friday night while drunk and couldn't find it the next morning. Its black with a small face logo on the breast and with "[TiG]Jimeatsmenu" on one of the arms.

If anyone found it please let me know!

Nearly every band that played was great but I loved Roosky, Only Fumes and Corpses, Team Spider, Lobotimies and Runnin Riot.

And a big up to Ben and Varuka for dancin the whole weekend. :)

Was a pity the Freebooters never got to play Robocop is Innocent though!

bike crve cycled about 100km. we got lost for hours trying to get out of dublin. We encountered a bull in a dodgy estate beside the canal. We made it as far as Trim and then decided to detour to enfield and get the bus to carrick-o-s to make it in time.
i'd definetly like to do it proper next year, like build myself up for it cos i was dying! and give ourselves more time.

It was a fantastic weekend. Res Nillius were fab. Some drunk dickhead tried to disrupt the set again and again, but the band actually out-mentalled him and saved the gig.

Nice work Janer.Looks like one rocking do.Knickers.

Cracking weekend, only home now me voice and ears are fucked but it doesnt matter best bands for me were in no particular order lobotomies, complan 1000 drunken nights P.A.I.N (even if they were on too late for me to have energy to fully enjoy em) OFAC and Kidd Blunt. Cheers for the vids Janer but could ye maybe film a different droppin bombs tune next time? haha:p Nice one Jasper and co for putting it together another great one in the bag and best of all there were no stupid fights between anyone at it.

Fuckin hell, that was fun. I took loads of photos which I'll stick up at some stage.

I think only fools and corpse were the highlight for me, although Kidd Blunt and Mongolia were amazing too.

I thought they were really, really bad.
Gotta say Daniel everytime there is a fest the majority of people always pick yas out as one of the best bands.....I missed yas cos I was tucked up in bed by that stage :eek:
Although did get to have that 1 sided drunken chat with ya in the band tent!

Highlights for me were Kidd Blunt( it was like being at at proper gig like.. proper dancing etc), Easpa Measa (ye looked so sick and hungover but still ripped it up), Complan(just cause)... can't remember alot of the other bands... got really fucked up the first two nights so i think i might have missed alot of good stuff. oh yeah, Lobotomies were deadly too. Dangerfields were not half as good as usual. I'd love to say that Droppin Bombs were deadly but i was so fucked when ye were playing that i could'nt hear a thing. Ye looked great all the same. I enjoyed some of the reggae bands ( Unite Tribe) too.
Sunday was the highlight for me... managed to stay kinda sober till we played so i managed to actually talk to some people. Cheers to Cormac for the best hardcore work out ever. Amazing...

I thought they were really, really bad.

I thought they were pretty good. Unity was class.
They're singer seems fairly dead on too.

It's a pity not a lot of people got to see The Blame cos they were on around 7:45am but they were pretty good and well up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back