Political Compass (1 Viewer)

ah that's bleedin deadly so it is

apparently i fit in somewhere between Tony Benn & Ken Livingstone....

Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -7.69

> apparently i fit in somewhere between Tony Benn & Ken Livingstone....

me also - slightly more central than ken livinstone on both counts
i'd say alot of thumpers would be in that left+liberal area
g'wan the ken

thinking about it more though - the questions are all based on what you think - and not what you do. i'd prolly be alot more central based on my actions and lifestyle.

Economic Left/Right: -5.38
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -5.18

I'm bang smack in the middle of the Liberatian Left, down there with Ghandi.

Do I get my picture on a stamp too?

Oh maybe it's Goosy-Goosy rather than Mahatma...

ok i've done it about 8 times before but wha tthe hell i';lll do it again

Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -2.72

weird, i've became more left than before but i've also became more Authoritarian

Economic Left/Right: -5.25
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -7.13

mmm..

on a serious note,there has been a growing trend,i think,over the last few years to take the piss out of hippies and ridicule their ways.Don't get me wrong,i'm not one,but i think this compass shows for a lot of people how similar in beliefs and opinions they are to "Hippies".

i know they are a tired 60/70's stereotype,but i don't find them that offensive.For example,i went to a big hippie festival a few months ago called OM.It was without doubt the best festival i was ever at.You brought food donations and then they made all the food for free.There was free water,brilliant music and not one ad or corporate logo in sight and it was in the middle of the country.

Better than witnness????

I think so,and there were shrooms ALL over the place.

When I complained about being a tree hugger Nine, I was only messing. I generaly agree or at least empathise with most of their ideals, my parents and most of my Aunts and Uncles are of the original Hippy stock

Originally posted by flashpants
When I complained about being a tree hugger Nine, I was only messing. I generaly agree or at least empathise with most of their ideals, my parents and most of my Aunts and Uncles are of the original Hippy stock

i was only sayin,that's all.wasn't havin a dig at ya.

lefty loudmouth/anti-bush "american"

.|..| .|..| .|..| Cool link! I'm a -8/-8; so I'm just to the left of Mahatma; but I wish there had been this question: Do you believe "President" Bush and his billionaire cronies should be fed to rabid wolverines? STRONGLY AGREE. Hope I don't get a visit from the FBI. BTW, we now have our own version of the Emergency Powers Act. Attorney general Ashcroft has the authority to detain anybody who is declared a "terrorist;" indefinitely without charge, with no public release of identity? A judge here ruled that the us gov. must release names, and the attorney general refuses. I think governments should butt out of the doings of tis citizens in most cases. And of course I think terrorism is bad-- but what the "war" on terrorism has amounted to here (in Seattle) is the closing of Arab-owned businesses and the seizure of assets of people who happen to be Muslims.
I sure as hell didn't vote for Bush or Bush, Jr. Sorry for the rant--am I off topic?

Originally posted by conor

at least i can sleep at night ;)
i'd love to see hector's score

Economic Left/Right: -4.62
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -4.36

there you go so. what does that tell ye?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back