Point, Counterpoint: Hooray for babies! vs. Hooray for sterility! (1 Viewer)

suffice to say that it is the single most life-affirming thing that you could ever achieve.
Whoa Corey, this isn't the sort of thing I expect you to say!
Don't believe the hype Bellatrix. You're inclined to wax lyrical about being a parent because you love your child, but it ain't no bed of fucken roses, especially for the first year, and it has a fairly profound effect on your day-to-day life

This is total bullshit.

'I loovve babies. I'd never have one though.'

I'm not going to waste time stating the obvious pro's of being a parent, but suffice to say that it is the single most life-affirming thing that you could ever achieve.

Who does that fucker think he is?

What a prick.

I should have said It's the single most life affirming thing I've ever achieved. There's a good chance that this is due to the fact that prior to her being born, eatiing an entire paket of caramel digestives and watching all three lord of the rings in a row constitued a major personal achievment.

I was pretty set on the rest of my life before becoming a parent. It comprised of a huge amount of free time and lots of privacy. I regulary get nostalgic over how lovely it was, but cant imagine how i could go back to it after somthing like this. Once you've done nearly everything you wanted to do prior to an unplanned pregnancy,the entirity and scale of becoming and trying to be good parents to someone who'll always be a part of you is too big too pass up.

Uh-oh. Looks like early onset of conjuctivitis. I uh, need some... eyedrops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back