please take these shite CDs off my hands. free to good home.. (3 Viewers)

I'm trying to be stupid. I'm getting so bored of being smart and being an expert in many fields of study. I want to see what it's like to be on the other side, to bring my weighty intellect down a few notches and start again to look at things a little more simply instead of getting caught up in the details, much like a child. I hope you can help me, Lou.

the strange guy said:
I'm trying to be stupid. I'm getting so bored of being smart and being an expert in many fields of study. I want to see what it's like to be on the other side, to bring my weighty intellect down a few notches and start again to look at things a little more simply instead of getting caught up in the details, much like a child. I hope you can help me, Lou.

try GHB ;)

ah oly i thought of you the other day when i was forced to sit through two and a half hours of depeche mode !zed :D

Corm said:
That´s true as fuck about Therapy?. I remember hearing all the singles off that album on MTV and then I saved up and bought the tape of Troublegum, it was during one of the opening matches of USA ´94 and my dad drove me to Stillorgan Shopping Centre after work to buy it in Golden Discs, he was pissed off cos he wanted to watch the football, but I´d kept annoying him for ages till he gave in. QUOTE]
you made yer da miss the footbal?! scum

the strange guy said:

you are doin a fine job on your own dude

the strange guy said:
look at things a little more simply instead of getting caught up in the details, much like a child. I hope you can help me, Lou.

try trepanation. it returns you to a state of higher consciousness like that of a child, which adults are cut off from when the skull seals over, decreasing the flow of blood directly from heart to brain. or stand on your head for a while or take drugs.
amanda.jpg

http://skepdic.com/trepanation.html
http://www.bmezine.com/news/people/A10101/trepan/

shite cds aside, i got the soundtrack to the two towers in tower in easons for a tenner. it's deadly. hooray for good music!

gollum.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back