playlist time (1 Viewer)

What stuff is that? forthcoming release?
it's basically a live in the studio recording of some new stuff,some of which will be re-recorded for the album next year.

They just keep getting better.

also listening to a practice recording of a new UK band called Battle of Wolf 359 -crushing Unruh/Uranus style stuff with Sludge bits thrown in

Strung Up/Direct Control-split lp
Look Back And Laugh-street terrorism 7"
Regress-look who's pulling the strings now 7"
Sin Orden-somos la mayoria 7"

Crass-demos lp
Criminal Damage lp
Government Warning-no moderation lp
Nitad-demo cdr
Fucked Up-triumph of life cdep
Limp Wrist-want us dead 7"

daniel menche
mind eraser
keith fullerton whitman
rhys chatham
andrew lilles
never healed
various Come org. related comps via Mr Brian Coniffe.Thank you sir..|..|

I went to see a rather popular american alternative rock band in a large shithole down the quays last night.I wasn't really familiar with their music prior to seeing them,but I expect I will be listening to my girlfriend's copies of their albums mostly over the next few days.

Would that popular band's gig have been booked by Mike Chairlie Delta?? Heard the supprt band were fantastic.

On a completly different note il listened to these today:
Mastadon - Blood Mountain ( :) )
Fear Before The March Of Flames - The Always Open Mouth

Would that popular band's gig have been booked by Mike Chairlie Delta?? Heard the supprt band were fantastic.

On a completly different note il listened to these today:
Mastadon - Blood Mountain ( :) )
Fear Before The March Of Flames - The Always Open Mouth
yes.and the support band were shit,though that's mainly because their set was a fairly lifeless run through of their most recent album, which as a record does nothing for me.

yes.and the support band were shit,though that's mainly because their set was a fairly lifeless run through of their most recent album, which as a record does nothing for me.

Were they? Thank fuck I didn't go.. I was thinking of going to see how Mastadon were but did not fancy getting the seating tickets... Tool as pretentious as ever?

Were they? Thank fuck I didn't go.. I was thinking of going to see how Mastadon were but did not fancy getting the seating tickets... Tool as pretentious as ever?

eeeh..we have to word this carefully chief.
Myself and Mrs. Needtokill were both fans of the support band's previous work and felt their set was crap.Other folks who like the current record seemed to enjoy it.
The large American Alt Rock band, as I say, I wasn't really too big on besides the odd video on MTV over the years,so I can't comment on how pretentious they normally are.They put on a hell of a show visually though.Like Neurosis with a shitload of money.I'm curious as to wether their albums would be as interesting without the visual element, hence I will be investigating their recorded work as I say.

eeeh..we have to word this carefully chief.
Myself and Mrs. Needtokill were both fans of the support band's previous work and felt their set was crap.Other folks who like the current record seemed to enjoy it.
The large American Alt Rock band, as I say, I wasn't really too big on besides the odd video on MTV over the years,so I can't comment on how pretentious they normally are.They put on a hell of a show visually though.Like Neurosis with a shitload of money.I'm curious as to wether their albums would be as interesting without the visual element, hence I will be investigating their recorded work as I say.

Yeah, the visual side of it is kinda necessary but when you start listening to them they're pretty good. I didn't even listen to the last album at all.. I'd reccomend the 1996 & the 2001 albums. Their the best albums they've put out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back