playlist time (2 Viewers)

I better clear myself in case you go to any trouble to look on that site for it haha :)
I listened to their tunes on myspace a couple of months ago and thought they were class so I asked if they had anything recorded and Keefe sent me it.

Typical. Anyone who actually wants the CD will have it before it even gets released! The problems of running a label..

:rolleyes:

In know fuck all about them other than
1) They're good
2) They don't seem to respond to mail
3) They have clearly heard "Evolved as One" by Napalm Death.Seriously.They nailed the production.

elaborate.

I have a horrible feeling you're going to tell me something really upsetting like they're ex-OLC or are signed to Trustkill or something, and aren't the drug addled scumbags I picture them to be.

In know fuck all about them other than
1) They're good
2) They don't seem to respond to mail
3) They have clearly heard "Evolved as One" by Napalm Death.Seriously.They nailed the production.

elaborate.

I have a horrible feeling you're going to tell me something really upsetting like they're ex-OLC or are signed to Trustkill or something, and aren't the drug addled scumbags I picture them to be.

Well, I doubt they're drug addled. They are a hardcore band from Massachusettes featuring DFJ ( i.e. the singer from mind eraser).

ahAAAAAAAA.That's all I need to know.Do they have any other stuff out besides that demo Andy?Are they on Painkiller?Is there some connection to Breathing Fire?
Guide me oh wise one, through this maze of hardcore...

just the demo as far as I know right now. Im sure they'll release something soon, probably on painkiller, and they more than likely are linked to BF as the whole New England powerviolency hardcore scene is very incestuous. Check out New Lows, Scapegoat, and Soul Swallower as well. And while your at it id say you love Harm's Way, singer from weekend nachos other band.

Typical. Anyone who actually wants the CD will have it before it even gets released! The problems of running a label..

Says the man who started a thread asking for torrent sites.
You now have 2 choices.
1-start back pedaling
or
2-use you new powers as moderator to delete previously mentioned thread.

Demolition-darkness filled my soul lp
Deathreat-1st lp
Slum Turkeys-communicate! lp
Melvins-making love demos cd
Total Fury-13 songs lp
Victims-divide and conquer lp
Dumbstruck/Y-split 7"
Homostupids-the brutal birthday 7"
The Vicious-igen 7"
Computer Cougar-7"
Ekkaia-manos que estrechan...lp
Church Of Misery/Deer Creek-split lp
Endstand-to whom it may concern cd
Large Mound-go forth and amplify cd
Entombed-morning star cd

Aye....but I like buying cd's and will probably buy it when it comes out. The way I was told was that the Vox Populi recordings wouldn't see the light of day for yonks..

Did you put out Adebisi Shank and Vimanas as well? It says Organised Ideas on the back...thats yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back