PlanesMistakenForStars!! (1 Viewer)

yeah, you burn for me i'll burn for you, together we'll burn it to the ground!!!! ahhh....where was i? yeh, dar i sent you a pm, dunno if you read my msg wrong, but we're not playing on valentines......i have the hwm/leatherface, its damn good

mc moley said:
if i give you a blank cd or tape could you put that american kilcoole band and clairmel on it, cursive too if ya have it. im ok for gunmol. would u b up for that? ill give ya a few zines and patches and shit in return.
listen to fiya! they're gainsville but sound more like puget than sbb or any of the likes. ill burn ya that if ya want?
.|..|
oh yeah im sortin out a tour for a french emo band that i reckon you''ll like too, ill put that on a cd as well...really gud.
here, what fucking FIYA are you listening to that sounds like Puget Sound?Are you MAD?Man, I need to tape you some Born Against and Heroin if you think that sounds like PS...

xsteox said:
thaught they played in yhe temple around 2000/1? or am i thinkin of someother band??:confused:

Well, not that I know of, but i'm not really up on my happenings in Dublin... all i know is that I fuckin missed Blood Brothers when they played there, and i cry myself to sleep every night after missing it... sickening

Alan Remorse said:
Well, not that I know of, but i'm not really up on my happenings in Dublin... all i know is that I fuckin missed Blood Brothers when they played there, and i cry myself to sleep every night after missing it... sickening
was at blood brothers, they were class, pity about pisspoor turn out& shite support.

xsteox said:
was at blood brothers, they were class, pity about pisspoor turn out& shite support.

arrrgh! I'd gladly give my gonads to see Blood Brothers... a mate of mine saw them in the states with The Locust (who are also class) and he said they just totally ripped the place up and blew all the other bands off the stage. I mean, am i only one who thinks themselves and Dillinger Escape Plan are great white hope for loud, aggressive music?!!!!

i wouldn't exactly call blood brothers agressive....
weird that calculating infinity came out in 98...the mike patton thing was ok - kinda cheesy. afx cover was stupid.
check out daughters - sick drumming and ridiculous guitar parts that just sound completely random but they can pull it off live. that's my jam right there.

andrew

needtokill said:
here, what fucking FIYA are you listening to that sounds like Puget Sound?Are you MAD?Man, I need to tape you some Born Against and Heroin if you think that sounds like PS...
i got a 5 song ep off willie and it sound real pugety....all the bass lines and guitars are really similar,..it'd b like the stuff off their album now not the release...
born against are ok ive only herd a small bit. and i dont do heroin man.

i've been jammin on wrangler brutes today - it's killer. sam mcpheeters new band with heads from skull kontrol, fast forward, monorchid, natzi skins etc

i never really liked any of the heroin stuff i heard. think i was expecting too much or something

andrew

well yeah, i wouldnt say blood brothers are aggressive... more volatile than aggressive. its certainly anything but subdued.

not really a heroin fan meself.

rape the drummer said:
whats blood brothers best album, Alan, since you seem like an authority on them i have a class 7" by em and someones burnin me burn piano island burn

Youre right, in fact i discovered the band and plucked them from obscurity, they'd be nothing without me i tell you... definitely Piano Island is their best, it's just so fuckin insane. A lot of people think March On Electric Children is the best and its pretty cool but not half as focused. The first album Adultery Is Ripe isn't great tho, crappily produced and just really messy sounding.

my blood brothers biography is in shops now

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back