PlanesMistakenForStars!! (2 Viewers)

brianMy Remorse

Website
www.myremorse.com
they are supporting the ataris(unforyunately) next month!!
and there better not be any posts like "who the fuck are they?" if you say you like emo/screamo whatever and think thursday started it, thnk again, these guys are amazing. check out their stuff on Deep Elm records or No Idea Records. ah gigs! its gonna be an expensive year.

yeah PMFS and Cursive are both touring with the ataris in the UK, bizarrely. Cursive are pretty good too. But don't be so sure they'll make it over here. Hot Water Music did all the UK dates with Alkaline Trio last year and didn't do the irish shows.
fingers crossed, anyway.

Gogs said:
PMFS are definitely doing the Irish dates. Cursive won't be. They're only doing half the mainland dates then heading back over to the US.
yeah PMFS are playing ireland according to their website.

Ahhhh i cant fuckin wait to see Planes!!!! No joke, I've been wanting to see them for fucking years!!!

pity bout the ataris, but we can let PLanes know we came to see them by giving them our support.. and skulking around the back like bitter fuckers when the ataris are on... life is sweet

apparently they put on one of the best live shows around (planes, not ataris) pity its on in TBMC. i wish Cursive were playin, only discovered em recently but their fuckin brilliant, even though i think cursive are a better band, PMFS would probably be better than them live anyway.

didn't know where else to post this but hot water music will be releasing something new in september, apparently 'way different than "caution" or anything else we've done, but different in a good way'. sounds interesting, they might come here again after its released

new......eh, a band called A.O.S who for all i knew could have been a kilcoole band, they have that kilcoole sound, weird since they're american. always listenin to gunmoll, cursive gettin some new stuff soon. i'm intrigued with this patch, probably get it off you at the kilcoole gig...currently i'm dying with bronchitis so i probably won't be out much

if i give you a blank cd or tape could you put that american kilcoole band and clairmel on it, cursive too if ya have it. im ok for gunmol. would u b up for that? ill give ya a few zines and patches and shit in return.
listen to fiya! they're gainsville but sound more like puget than sbb or any of the likes. ill burn ya that if ya want?
.|..|
oh yeah im sortin out a tour for a french emo band that i reckon you''ll like too, ill put that on a cd as well...really gud.

alrighty, the american (actually they might be canadian!) kilcoole band have loadsa different styles, their class tho. might need 2 cd's if ya wanna fit all 3 bands on including cursive (i'll be gettin 2 more cursive albums soon aswel) that'd be cool if ya wanna burn Fiya for us, i'm sure this french band shall be delightful!

Alan Remorse said:
Ahhhh i cant fuckin wait to see Planes!!!! No joke, I've been wanting to see them for fucking years!!!

pity bout the ataris, but we can let PLanes know we came to see them by giving them our support.. and skulking around the back like bitter fuckers when the ataris are on... life is sweet
thaught they played in yhe temple around 2000/1? or am i thinkin of someother band??:confused:

spuded said:
is that french emo band got a member who lives in dundalk or drogheda, yeah? They seemed to want a serious amount of cash as far as i remember.
yeah he mentioned that and i kinda said it wasnt really possible....havnt heard nething bout it since.....when wer u talkin to them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back