Planes, Trains & Automobiles (1 Viewer)

Pram Stroker

I saw this film at a young age and it had a profound effect on me.
I just realized when I watched it again recently...
I fully blame it for making me think that every annoying prickface cunt i meet is really just a lost loner with a heart of gold.

Anyone else have similar feelings?

shower_rings.JPG

I know Mitchum loves it.

Watched it recently again-it hasn't dated too well-and it was the beginning of the end for Steve Martin.

Compare it to Midnight Run fr'instance...
At least Midnight Run doesn't have one of those interludes where our hero mimes a doo-wop tune into a hairdryer while getting ready to go out. Comic relief, my arse.

I'd liked to have seen John Candy work with the Coen Brothers though-he'd fit the bill for their 'bellowing-fat- man-fetish'. All too well, unfortunately.

I don't get this statement:

I'd liked to have seen John Candy work with the Coen Brothers though-he'd fit the bill for their 'bellowing-fat- man-fetish'. All too well, unfortunately.

Are you critiquing your own opinion.

this film scarred me. seriously. my brother and i used to beat the lard out of each other whe we were kids. he clocked me over the head with this video one time. it was rented so my dad had to replace the vid and pay for my stitches. he wasn't happy. i wasn't to thrilled either.

this film scarred me. seriously. my brother and i used to beat the lard out of each other whe we were kids. he clocked me over the head with this video one time. it was rented so my dad had to replace the vid and pay for my stitches. he wasn't happy. i wasn't to thrilled either.

Sentimental buddy movie linked to violence among pre-teens.

Ban this sick filth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back