Pizza Friday. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 44
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 1
I havent stopped thinking about pizza since I was in here earlier.

Its too late to be making pizza now.Or is it?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That sounds like it tastes fucking awful.

4:42 This is why vegans don't deserve pizza.

Go eat some curds.

P.s you know what would make that better ? Meat and fucking cheese. Fucking obviously.

Is pizza cake similar to the Boston deep dish thing? (which I had recently - it was like eating an especially dense and doughy casserole and I felt like I needed to lie down afterwards)

My current pizza regime is to take a standard pepperoni supermarket oven pizza and add one finely chopped-up head of broccoli (minus the stalk) before it goes in the oven - good flavour combo and the broccoli ends up properly crisp.

I've all but stopped making my own.Its too expensive compared to what you can get off the shelf these days.

Is pizza cake similar to the Boston deep dish thing? (which I had recently - it was like eating an especially dense and doughy casserole and I felt like I needed to lie down afterwards)

It's more of a Chicago thing

Jon Stewart agrees with you

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

When you make your own, do you buy the base or make your own?

I spent the whole summer promising myself that I'd make my own. Didn't happen once.
Make the whole lot from scratch.

Its fecking lovely...but you end up with too much pizza

It's more of a Chicago thing

Jon Stewart agrees with you

Gah, you're correct of course. it was actually in Chicago that I had it so I don't know why I typed Boston there (there's a Boston Pizza Co near my house, so maybe it's that). That Stewart rant is hilariously dead-on.. I actually did enjoy the first half of it but the rest was a struggle (this is with 2 people eating a 'medium' sized one), after waiting 40 minutes for it to arrive we felt like we had to finish it though.

I've all but stopped making my own.Its too expensive compared to what you can get off the shelf these days.
Rp_Pizza_Baguettes_PD5a_54c32f2759.jpg

These lads are fucking amazing.

But the award for greatest frozen pizza goes to this.

68940.jpg

Seriously these are better than what you get out of most pizza places. Way better than Dominos. The closest thing I've found to a frozen Da Mimmo's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back