pirate dvds. (1 Viewer)

i should probably do my homework before being pedantic and annoying. sorry kirstie.

kirstie said:
general is for chats about music and anything non lifestyle, football, games, politics, eirecore, accommodation, arts and culture. so nerrr. Film related stuff goes on the arts and culture board. Take it up with pete if you don't like the forum names.

I. I dunno! there's no specific board for baby related stuff I suppose.

dvd's about pirates are good. notably the crimson pirate starring burt lancaster.

nlgbbbblth said:
hate pirate dvds/vhs

only ones I ever bought were stuff that was banned
usually from a PO box in somewhere like Norwich or Stoke, late 80's, early 90's.
Quality - varied.

- Cannibal Ferox/Holocaust, Last House On The Left, I Spit On Your Grave, New York Ripper, Zombie Flesh Eaters, [insert banned film on the DPP list from 1984], etc etc etc

pre-cert vhs are good to get, great boxes, but getting pricey nowadays

ok, ive now watched the above item and even though i will go to see it in the cinema i have to say ill give it 10 out of 10. well i gave the phantom menace 10 out of 10. anyway cant wait for episode 4.
roll on 1977. ive even organised a date for the opening night.........the woman who will become my mother.

ramps said:
the kind you get in markets and off the back of lorrys. theres a woman at work who gets them and passes them around us all. its stuff thats only just come out etc.
the quality is usually really good. she had revenge of the sith today. anyway, where do they come from if theyre not just from some guy with a camera in a cinema?

Arg me hearties!!!!
Did you guys not see before the film starts there is a little warning about pirate dvds? I do everything the cinema tells me...now I'm off to the lobby to get myself a treat...I'm following the dancing hotdog.

arrrrr, i be funding the illegal procurement of cutlasses for landlubber terrorist organisations.

cpr said:
Arg me hearties!!!!
Did you guys not see before the film starts there is a little warning about pirate dvds? I do everything the cinema tells me...now I'm off to the lobby to get myself a treat...I'm following the dancing hotdog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back