Piranha 3D (1 Viewer)

Ferox13

Just got back from this pretty enjoyable trash film - I brought the requisite bag of cider cans and a tray of the worse nachos on earth..And of course ppl still love to talk thru the films in Cineworld...

WARNING SPOILERS:

It starts with a cameo from Richard Dreyfuss who plays the same character from Jaws and is even shown singing 'show me the way to go home' but just like Drew Barrymore in Scream, he doesn't even make it to the credit sequence...

The film is a bit pedestrian to start but once fish teeth touch flesh then its a fucking rollercoaster. The flick runs like an old 70's expoiter every thing is tits or blood or then eventually its just TITS and Blood..I cannot believe this film got a 16 cert here - there's scenes of severed cock regurgitaion, full frontal (possibly fake) nudity and dozens of stripped to the bone dying victims..Can anyone name a more violent film that didn't get an 18s cert....The 3D is ok too (ok i'm still impressed by seeeing Friday the 13th 3D in the Odeon when I was a nipper)....

This film is actually the 2nd remake of Joe Dante's 70s classic but it actually has more in common (read RIPPED off) with Jaws and the Lee Majors classic 'Killer Fish'...

Well - at the end of the day if you're as drunk and dumb as shit as I am then you'll enjoy this film..

This film is amazing. Fucking hilarious stuff. Jerry Quinn or whatever his name is was class!

Is this the song you're thinking of?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm pretty sure I didn't think Snakes on a Plane would have been improved by adding piranhas, but now that the idea has been floated, yes, it would have been a better film for piranhas.

Piranha is highly entertaining. Delivers exactly what it says it will.

Yup,

I didn't actually mean to embed the video, it happened automatically. Pete if someone gets offended tell them to lighten up and like tits more.

Or remove it if you want I've seen it now so fuck it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back