Pink Floyd "Live in Pompeii" dvd (1 Viewer)

SONYMEGADRIVE

If you’re a Floyd fan, then you know that the best way to experience their music is with both audio and visual. That’s why their new dvd, “Live in Pompeii” is a must have. If you already own and love the video version like I do, you’ll be blown away by the dvd. It has both the original version and a new director’s cut as well. The director’s cut has footage from the band’s recording of DSOTM, and some great interviews with the guys. This is definitely a must have for anyones Floyd collection.

M.BISON said:
If you’re a Floyd fan, then you know that the best way to experience their music is with both audio and visual. That’s why their new dvd, “Live in Pompeii” is a must have. If you already own and love the video version like I do, you’ll be blown away by the dvd. It has both the original version and a new director’s cut as well. The director’s cut has footage from the band’s recording of DSOTM, and some great interviews with the guys. This is definitely a must have for anyones Floyd collection.

I was gonna but that today n all on the CDwow. Wierd.

I used to share with a guy who played this video constantly at ear splitting volume while he smoked with his wanker mates. My bedroom was next to the sitting room and one night it actually came to fisticuffs.

Days and weeks and months of this turgid dross coming through my wall sent me over the edge and now I have a pavlovian response.

If anyone mentions this album, band, DVD, whatever, again, in this thread, or any other thread, I won't be responsible for my actions. I'm serious. Lock this fucking thread.

Cthulhu.gif

andrew

Mark King said:
I used to share with a guy who played this video constantly at ear splitting volume while he smoked with his wanker mates. My bedroom was next to the sitting room and one night it actually came to fisticuffs.

Days and weeks and months of this turgid dross coming through my wall sent me over the edge and now I have a pavlovian response.

If anyone mentions this album, band, DVD, whatever, again, in this thread, or any other thread, I won't be responsible for my actions. I'm serious. Lock this fucking thread.
Was this in collage?
I did suggest you join in!........more like "Ah, come on!, ah come sit down for a smoke, its a grate vidyooo..!Ah, come on!"

Remember Dark Side of the Moon that night..?

Rimbaud said:
Was this in collage?
I did suggest you join in!........more like "Ah, come on!, ah come sit down for a smoke, its a grate vidyooo..!Ah, come on!"

Remember Dark Side of the Moon that night..?

for the love of god, pete... LOCK IT!!!

I dunno about the Directors Cut. Floyd were keen to avoid the space-rock tag and what's in the directors cut? Loads of ropey cgi and space footage. It's also a big shame they didn't slap a 5.1 sound mix on the original film. It's a fuckin' classic piece of music video that everyone should see.

Mark King: I think that could have been me you lived with. Did you have a "stylish" smig back then? How did the operation go in '99? Hope they didn't manage to make it too obvious your ears were pinned back.

Alan Latchley said:
I dunno about the Directors Cut. Floyd were keen to avoid the space-rock tag and what's in the directors cut? Loads of ropey cgi and space footage. It's also a big shame they didn't slap a 5.1 sound mix on the original film. It's a fuckin' classic piece of music video that everyone should see.

Mark King: I think that could have been me you lived with. Did you have a "stylish" smig back then? How did the operation go in '99? Hope they didn't manage to make it too obvious your ears were pinned back.

I despair for the human race, I really do. Fogarty, you started this you sick fucking bastard.

seriously - i was joking. i never wanted it to go this far

"Your search - fuck pink floyd - did not match any documents. "
i tried.

andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back