Pics/report of last nights gig in the Voodoo (1 Viewer)

Janer

Website
www.youtube.com

Big gig last night so our "party" got there at 7pm only to be met by a fearsome pulled down black shutter :eek:
Doors (shutter) not opened til 8 we were reliably informed by a dressed in black type person, so we trooped off next door to Ryans pub and quenched our throats.
Back to Voodoo at quater past 8 and met the people we knew and exchanged hellos bla bla
Met Frank Cronin and later that night Politikill, both whom I had never met b4.
1st on was Little Ronans band Droppin' Bombs
Had watched these last month in the Lower Deck and this time the better sound quality of the Voodoo helped, not my type of band but it's good to see someone u know in a band and watch them express themselves

Next up were Dead girls and boys or DGAB as they are known to their fans !ninjaaaa
They would be better suited to the New York '77 era as they take themselves a bit too seriously and try to hard to be a "band"
Adequate performence though

Main support band and the reason I went for and many others were the mighty 'Riot .|..|
They had a stand in drummer who was only 16 and considering that Riot started off slow but by halfway they were up to full speed again and they had willing help from Beano and Mr Nipples

Colin always shares his drink, here he shares with random school teacher

Marty and Mr Nipples

Colin politely ducks so I can get Beano in my picture, hurrah!

Debut boy!

Colin takes the crowds plaudits

Final band was Blood or Whiskey and these have quite a big following too, they put on their usual strong show and the crowd by this stage were bobbing up and down and as the yanks would say the place was rocking :p

Hope you cunts appreciate this thread, I have a muzzy head

I miss Skint

10/10 night
Thanks to John Toxic and his new haircut and to Bisto who needs a new hat.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• janer1.jpg
    janer1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 176
  • janer2.jpg
    janer2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 237
lol, gotta say I have NEVER EVER looked sexier, I was minding my own business when Marty just dragged me up, luckily I am an exhibisionist eh and did'nt feel shy ;]

Great pixx Janer.
Wish I couldve been there :(

Insomniak said:
A great gig... much fun indeed!
What was that stuff Colin gave me to drink????:eek:
if its the bottle your holding there then its Jagermeister mmmm have to love the stuff. No buckfast?:eek:

BAZ SKINT GOT MARRIED IN NOV. LAST YEAR!!!A FEW MADE THE TRIP OUT THERE...WE HAD A BLAST!!AS FOR SAT. NIGHT,THE MEMORY'S A TAD BLURRED.THERE WAS ABOUT 6 BTLS OF BUCKIE BACK STAGE BEFORE THE GIG AND 2 BTLS OF THAT GERMAN GEAR,NOW I'M NOT EVER CLAIMING TO DRINK IT ALL,BUT I CERTAINLY HAD MY FAIR SHAE OF IT!!!

Not only did John get the bouncers fired for you Eoin he also has the film Firestarter playing on the security monitors incase the new ones step out of line against any of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back