photoshop cleansing??! (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
I just got an email from a friend with this link attached and the subject title of 'Ethnic cleansing in the Sun'

after looking at the link, it would seem that way.

metro_sun.jpg

:eek:

not only that, it was a shoddy photoshopping job too, yer man's leg is still there and the motor has disappeared, ffs!! why on earth would they remove him from the image?!

well it's hardly racism is it?

the headline fits better with yr man out of the pic

i dont buy it - it is sooooo much easier to design a page around a picture than actually photoshop someone out of it. the latter is more time consuming. it's not like they even simply did a picture crop where they cut the sea out and had the shapes of the people's heads, is it?

i dont buy it - it is sooooo much easier to design a page around a picture than actually photoshop someone out of it. the latter is more time consuming. it's not like they even simply did a picture crop where they cut the sea out and had the shapes of the people's heads, is it?

depends if you're an english rag that has to run a "you'll never believe we could fit this much text that tells you pretty much everything thats in the next hundred words of drivel we wrote cos a newspaper has to have words as well as pikchurs" sub heading. its a hilariously awful photoshop job. not racist just bad work.

Ah lads, Why wouldn't it be racism?

Apart from the alternative 'just a bad job' explanation... Britain is racist, right? White people control the media, right? People of minorities are under-represented in the media, right? It's not that great a stretch of the imagination. If a black person or person from another ethnic minority (or even honky moi) sees that and goes 'fuck sake, there's a black dude who looks like he's doing something other than posing for a mugshot or winning a MOBO in the mainstream media, and they've cut him out' ... then it's not really that hard to construe that it's racist. If there were a load of other black guys in the shot, or if it was in a paper where there was fair representation of people from other ethnic minorities, then I'd be willing to give em the benefit of the doubt, but this falls somewhere in between cynical and obnoxiously negligent.

Fuckin Sun are some fuckin eejits.

jews control the media actually

ps - yisser some simps if youse don't see the other black guy in the photo / positioning of the headline

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back