for Halloween

f off. it's real...we had a minature VMAs set
up for the kids and all. everyone was bobbing
for yokes and i was giving out little miniature
bottles of hennessy in the goody bags

i won best new comer, best dancing, best at
sex, worlds strongest man, the donde west
memorial award and toymonger won best album

Oh man. That's one of those dogs that is so good to you it makes you feel guilty dogs.

Look at the head on him there.
He spends his entire life figuring out how he can be good to you. That's how you get that look.
He'd give you his food. His chewy treats. Whatever. He's not bothered.

Oh man. That's one of those dogs that is so good to you it makes you feel guilty dogs.

Look at the head on him there.
He spends his entire life figuring out how he can be good to you. That's how you get that look.
He'd give you his food. His chewy treats. Whatever. He's not bothered.

If you ever needed a reason to love dogs, that photo would tell you all you needed to know. Just looking at it makes me feel nuzzled by his hyper little wet nose and his half-perked ears and he's there with his tail wagging, just waiting to be praised, and hey, if you've got nothing to praise him about, that's okay -- he doesn't mind waiting, and he'll just keep trying his hardest. Right now he's over by the fire snoozing, but every time you get up, he kind of perks up in case it's time for a walk or time to leap and bound onto the bed and practice canine civil disobedience so you have no excuse but to let him curl up in the middle of it, while you try to arrange yourself around him because hey ho, he ain't moving.

Wait, I just described my Miles. I miss my Miles.

I CAN HAZ DOGGIES?

My favourite thing about him is...everything. But he'll sleep right in the way of the doorway of whatever room you're in so you can't leave without him knowing about it. And he's got gas -- and I mean, this guy seriously has gas. So he farts and they're so bad that he wakes himself up, sniffs the air, gives you a look that's half disapproving, half pitying, and then flees the scene, leaving you alone with the stench.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back