Photos from the scene (1 Viewer)

200810011126.jpg
NelsonWig.jpg

i had a great (slightly bodgy) dwarves tshirt i made myself but it started falling apart and then it got completely dismembered at a motorhead gig...i think it's still salvageable though..
this is it pre-motorhead...it used to be a bit tidier but i re-touched it while slightly pissed one day. it's now ripped right down the middle of the skull and sewed up a little bit out of line with dental floss.
any other interesting tshirt sagas anyone would like to share?

dwarves.jpg

Great tee shirt with a great story.Never let that shirt die!Even if its rotten smelly.

I once had a lovely Misfits t-shirt donated to me by Mr. Owensie. After going to see Slayer in the SFX the t-shirt was no more. I walked back home half naked with a big smile on my face. The End.

I literally sold the t-shirt of my back before, it was a homemade Ramones t-shirt logo one and I was at some gig in Camden street and a guy offered me twenty punts for it, straight away I sold it so like Ken I too walked home topless.
Reason why he wanted it was it had Tommy's name rather than Markie's and also it had small arm logo too.

Is the original two big phallic bones behind a skull?

......I guess it probably was, actually

i had a great (slightly bodgy) dwarves tshirt i made myself but it started falling apart and then it got completely dismembered at a motorhead gig...i think it's still salvageable though..
this is it pre-motorhead...it used to be a bit tidier but i re-touched it while slightly pissed one day. it's now ripped right down the middle of the skull and sewed up a little bit out of line with dental floss.
any other interesting tshirt sagas anyone would like to share?

dwarves.jpg

i own one band tshirt, its a red of&c one which i ripped the bottom off to make a headband for barrys' warriors themed party (and didnt end up wearing cos i went as a lizzie instead) anyway its now a belly top and can therefore now only be worn with high-waisted skirts which would answer janers previous question "why is your skirt so high?'' at the last tap gig....

one tshirt, one story.

I rarely make it home from gigs in the same shoes,never mind tee shirt.I've lost some great ones over the years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back