Photos from the scene (3 Viewers)

just noticed your new AV johnny :D every 2nd house in Crumlin has one of those fuckin statues in the window. Makes me a lil homesick :(

I was getting the 79 home from college yesterday and while passing through Ballyfermot I saw so many houses with those shitty ornaments in the window. Some houses even had two of the extact same ornaments in the front bottom window and front top window!!!

I was getting the 79 home from college yesterday and while passing through Ballyfermot I saw so many houses with those shitty ornaments in the window. Some houses even had two of the extact same ornaments in the front bottom window and front top window!!!
You can even get them with the lady wearing a red sash across her tits...

You can even get them with the lady wearing a red sash across her tits...

Fukk off!!! I'd love to get a set of those bad boys. There was a house with, with what looked like, a matador wrapped up in a sash or something. A silver yoke of a monstrousity!!

Do you ever see them gaffs with the lion heads on the front pillars? There's a gaff around the corner from Edser's gaff with two ridiculously painted up horse heads. I'd love to get a set Terradactyls on mine, be fukkin' class!!!

Ya gotta love the working class taste! :p

some photies from the thumped christmas gig in 2003 - xknifedx, dudley corporation & tycho brahe

looks like a sausage factory

232769860_fbe96a48a3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back