Petition rte for a real music tv show (1 Viewer)

I'm still so pissed of they cancelled No Disco. Thankfully the View has survived (just about) the dumbing down of programming by our national broadcaster. Have emailed before but let's face it RTE are fucking morons. Even Trump Card, with Laura Woods flirting with a bunch of middle-aged farmers was a great show.but they brought back Winning Streak :mad:

God I hate The View.
.. or rather I hate the guest reviewers.
It should just be John Kelly in a Film 2007 style.

Dave Fanning has his own show of interviews on Sky Arts or somewhere. I read about it in the Culture section saying it was great, calling him 'the esteemed Irish broadcaster'. We don't know how good we have it.

I am not sure why people expect anything from rte.

they did after all pass on father ted and then ended up having to buy it off channel 4.

Actually this isnt true. They took Fr Ted straight to Channel 4. I saw an interview with Arthur Mathews recently where he said that RTE would never have let them do what they wanted with the show. Also was already working in Britian on shows such as Brass Eye at the time.

Myth Busted.

God I hate The View.
.. or rather I hate the guest reviewers.
It should just be John Kelly in a Film 2007 style.

as much as i love John Kelly that wouldn't be half the show the View is. I always find a discussion better than some dude reading a script to a camera. besides the pretentious arseholes are half the fun! besides they do occassionally have good guests on, i'm shit with names but there's one lady who's on it a bit and is good. Hugh Linehan is pretty good...

either way it's a good format, JK is very good and it's important to have such shows on the airwaves

Sure we have the Last Broadcast giving us the latest news on Thin Lizzy, Something Happens, U2 and Ash...sure what more do yis want yis want? yis will never be pleased!!!

breasts flapping under her armpit image.

thanks vineyard.

im sure twink is actually a lizard person in a jaded panto queen outfit; those saggy boobs are probably just velcroed on.

LizardRealityRevealingTV.jpg

im sure twink is actually a lizard person in a jaded panto queen outfit; those saggy boobs are probably just velcroed on.

LizardRealityRevealingTV.jpg

Just finished watching the entire series of V the other night. 10/10 for nostalgia but Jesus, what a shit ending to an otherwise amazing show. They must have run out of ideas as well as money at the same time.

That Diana, what a woman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back