PES10 (1 Viewer)

After playing the 2 demos side by side I've sussed that the "turning circle" on Fifa 10 is far more natural and in PES10 it's like so many directional.
Also while I like PES ball physics I hate not having my beloved Arsenal in the game.
I'm just hoping that if I get Fifa I can get really into it and learn all the neat tricks and skills and realise that it is the closest Footy simulation out there.
I have a few games to trade but also heard Tesco's is cheaper.....so do I buy it for cash there or trade in 2 recent games in Gamestop/Game?

Comparing the two, the Pro Evo demo is fucking shit compared to the FIFA demo this year. I'm definitely getting FIFA over Pro Evo, Konami have done fucking nothing to improve the game this year, just introduced loads of shiny shit that doesn't mean fuck all.

I did it!
I exchanged Ashes Cricket/SF IV and er last years PES9 which I didn't even know that I had....got back 51 euros so made a profit of 1.50 or so...
I had to tell the nerd behind the counter about my switch after 12 years of PES.....he didn't play sports games was his reply.

Do I have to move over to the FIFA thread now? Will I ever be invited back here again?
Cormac?

This reminds me of the time I was in the old Virgin Megastore in Dublin and saw some dude in a Star Wars t-shirt and baseball cap pestering one of the staff.

"I hear they're delaying the game until they get the controls of the Millennium Falcon just right."

Cue Megastore dude avoiding eye contact and slowly backing away.

Move to the FIFA thread, I'd say we'll all be having the craic there soon enough.

falling(1).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back