PES10 (1 Viewer)

Stan Bowles

Contributor
I've made this for all you mental PES fans who will never change, leave our FIFA thread alone you nutjobs.

last year was bad, and it's fun to look at all the detractors proclaiming FIFA allegiance like it wasn't a console game at all. i bet tom cruise is one of these people.

FIFA 09 is really good, but suffered from ridiculous bugs like AI controlled players constantly playing the ball over the sidelines, and the controls lack the immediacy some older PES versions had while still being actually football-like unlike the 09 PES. Be A Pro seasons was great fun for a while, but then stalled and became repetitive & the player got too good too fast.

When PES is good, it's def more fun to play 2 player than FIFA 09, and the additions to this years game look good too

http://www.pesrss.com/rss/EN/8/PES-2010:-Major-additions-confirmed-for-further-realism/

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/pes_2010/preview-1921.html

in other news, FIFA is going to have glossier shirts this season! can't wait!

If Pes10 has no official license for Arsenal and the demo is so so, it's no Footy game for me this year, I'll stick to FN4 and The Ashes Cricket games.
Thanks for the thread Stanley. :heart:

It would be really easy to get the game right.
Make it playable online, stop having the players doing stupid shit, make it easier to tackle. It'd be perfect.
Instead I predict they change fuck all of that and just bring in loads of "cool" new shit instead.

Scotland_2.wmf

I think you have to search for 'PES' in the store apparently. I can't be bothered to be honest.

I certainly hope so!

From what I've been reading the graphics and menus are great. However the animation, sound and gameplay are poor.

I have come here tonight not only to address the distinguished men and women in this great chamber of thumped, but to speak frankly and directly to the men and women who sent us here - Konami.

I know that for many gamers watching right now, the state of our Pro Evo is a concern that rises above all others. And rightly so. If you haven’t been personally affected by this latest demo, you probably know someone who has — a friend; a neighbor; a member of your family.

You don’t need to hear another list of statistics to know that our once beloved PES is in crisis, because you live it every day. It’s the worry you wake up with and the source of sleepless nights. It’s the game you thought you’d retire with from but now have lost; the multiplayer experience you built your dreams upon, that’s now hanging by a thread.

PES just ain't no good no more, niggas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back