peaches tonite. (1 Viewer)

Cop on rampz. Watching that abomination tonight made me question if music was even worth listening to anymore. I thought she was a travesty the few times I had seen her before, but unbelieveably peaches with a backing band made her even more boring. There were moments where I wished I could be watching some terible band like, I dunno, keane or someone, cos they could not have been any worse than that huge pile of cock I witnessed tonight.

End rant.

Cop on rampz. Watching that abomination tonight made me question if music was even worth listening to anymore. I thought she was a travesty the few times I had seen her before, but unbelieveably peaches with a backing band made her even more boring. There were moments where I wished I could be watching some terible band like, I dunno, keane or someone, cos they could not have been any worse than that huge pile of cock I witnessed tonight.

End rant.

Peaches as in the guttermouth bitch?

I think it's safe the separate the sorta novelty factor from the music itself, and in that sense, she's great fun to watch and it was a great show. If you wanna get arsey about the music fair enough but I just enjoy it coz she's a good performer.

I thought she was excellent and made the whole festival- must have seen about 20 bands and peaches and jd last night were just powerful.
I loved her and the music and the show .|..|

I thought she was excellent and made the whole festival- must have seen about 20 bands and peaches and jd last night were just powerful.

aha, i spent a lot of their set trying to figure out if that was jd!

i thought they were great, wouldn't have chosen the set list quite like that, but it's always a nice novelty to see someone noticing the audience and giving a shit that they're there, especially at a gig that size.

had planned to go in earlier to catch betamax format too, but in the end, only saw peaches.

It was like watching your embarrasing auntie / jem and the rockstars. I have a couple of peaches records, I have seen her before. I have tried and failed to have an appreciation for her. She is utter style over content for hipsters and she has very few actual good tunes. She is in fact, not very good. And the sound last night was abominable, for the things as well as for her, which compromised my enjoyment hugely. It was muddy and the vocals were way too low.

And the sound last night was abominable, for the things as well as for her, which compromised my enjoyment hugely. It was muddy and the vocals were way too low.

The sound in Metting House sq was a nightmare all weekend. The health and safety people were very strict about going over a certain level. Terrible pity really cos it's a nice venue and the weather was great but next year it shouldn't be used. Way too frustrating for bands and audience. Saw a couple of bands there on Friday and Sat night and it sucked cos of the sound. I wouldn't put myself through the misery of watching the Things or Peaches. Ewww.

yeah it's a huge shame because it's obviously purpose built for gigs, and it's great - nice stage, you can see no matter where you are. but then I guess it's a residential area and all that too.

The sound in Metting House sq was a nightmare all weekend. The health and safety people were very strict about going over a certain level. Terrible pity really cos it's a nice venue and the weather was great but next year it shouldn't be used. Way too frustrating for bands and audience. Saw a couple of bands there on Friday and Sat night and it sucked cos of the sound. I wouldn't put myself through the misery of watching the Things or Peaches. Ewww.

should i chime in here with the fact that she's a trust fund cunt with a big, rich and powerful accountant for a daddy here in toronto, and that i often wonder if they talk about how she should roll all her dough into tax shelters over christmas dinner?

nah, i won't mention it.

should i chime in here with the fact that she's a trust fund cunt with a big, rich and powerful accountant for a daddy here in toronto, and that i often wonder if they talk about how she should roll all her dough into tax shelters over christmas dinner?

nah, i won't mention it.

that doesnt mean she cant make a few good tunes. i couldnt care less about her really...

i have a Henry Hippo Supersavers account
i tried to change over to Teen Scene (possibly all one word) but they wouldn't let me
my ma is always telling me to save

ta boss..sound was a bit weird wasn't it? i could see everyone grimace when the vocoder fed back at the start

nearly a brown note moment.. for me anyway!

ta boss..sound was a bit weird wasn't it? i could see everyone grimace when the vocoder fed back at the start

Yeah, fair play Georgie, good work last night. The lights were deadly too (I never fail to feel like a child when i comment in the lights at gigs, but there ye go).

Yiz .|..| ed, fo' sho'.

nah, i won't mention it.

you iz one sour, sour mofo

i shat myself and i wasnt even in meeting house square.
sound seemed fine, lights were amazing. not as amazing as your cardigan though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back