paul reisers character in aliens. (1 Viewer)

I hope Mr. P isn't that dickhead who asked us "The Dumbest Question Ever" (tm) during our presentation.

I hope Mr. P isn't that dickhead who asked us "The Dumbest Question Ever" (tm) during our presentation.

"uhhhhhh why did you use a computer?"

"Well, guy, initially we used a computer in order to construct this project, but I suppose the main reason was because we didn't want to end up being the kind of brain fluid leaking retard who shows up at a multimedia presentation to jibber idiocy in public. are we done here, Frank?"

he isn't though.

I was more thinking of this question;

"Yeah, but why didn't the client just make the dvd herself?"

Right.

I had to think for a second to remember what that question was.
That was a kind of......... uninspired bunch we had that year. They reminded me of that film, The Lawnmower Man. But only the start of it.

wil is it true we were the best year you ever had or do all the lecturers just say that?
i mean, i was at snow patrol before christmas and gary lightbody said that irish crowds are the best in the world and playing dublin is the best. y'know what, i believed him, but then i got this creeping sense of doubt on my way home from the point. i mean, im sure he loves playing malta so i reckon he's said that to the malteser crowd.
anyway, back on topic, check out michael biehns interviews on the alien quadrology box set. the guy honestly thinks hes fucking lawrence olivier or some shit.

anyway, back on topic, check out michael biehns interviews on the alien quadrology box set. the guy honestly thinks hes fucking lawrence olivier or some shit.

if you're an actor and you think yourself anything less than
Olivier, forget it pal. you're all washed up. bye michael biehn.

lance henriksen is half the man he used to be since filming aliens.

aliens_34.jpg

how many people have been in both an alien film and a terminator film? i can only think of 3 (henriksen/biehn/paxton), and they're probably down to the james cameron connection. i'm convinced there must be more though.

bill paxton has been in an alien film, a predator film and a terminator film. i wonder if i could marry him.

wil is it true we were the best year you ever had or do all the lecturers just say that?

Actually, we do only say it if its true. If its not true, then I just say that it's been a pleasure and best of luck.

My current Multimedia students are great but they're no Johnnyc or Avernus!

Also, the current 3rd year Media bunch are pale imitations of your year, Mr P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back