Paul Ince - tactical genius (1 Viewer)

It Will Never Last

15not2f.gif

Have Blackburn scored many own goals this season? That sheet could baffle many an IQ challenged footballer......... I bet Richard Dunne was shown a similar one a few times this season.

I feel sorry for Incey. It was probably too much of a step up for him, but he'll be a decent manager soon enough. I reckon he needs to build his own team in the Championship and then bring them up himself. Blackburn need an old head now to steer them out of trouble.

I feel sorry for Incey. It was probably too much of a step up for him, but he'll be a decent manager soon enough. I reckon he needs to build his own team in the Championship and then bring them up himself. Blackburn need an old head now to steer them out of trouble.

clubs are killing younger managers by bringing them in too early.
cant remember was it here or somewhere else i read that Italian and Spanish managers dont get a crack at the big time until they have about 6-8 years experience under their belts in a lower division.
here it seems like many peoples first job! or only a few years at most.

clubs are killing younger managers by bringing them in too early.
cant remember was it here or somewhere else i read that Italian and Spanish managers dont get a crack at the big time until they have about 6-8 years experience under their belts in a lower division.
here it seems like many peoples first job! or only a few years at most.

Like Mancini & Guardiola?

desperate for a job that fucker. he should keep them up though, especially when he flogs roque and buys kevin davis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back