Patrick Swayze is dying. (1 Viewer)

look, i know perezhilton isnt the most amazing source ever, but he says he's been told that in fact PS is off rehearsing for some movie and is ok.
PLEASE GOD.

national enquirer broke the yarn - and their track record aint the best. HOPING IT'S NOT TRUE!!!! YOU'RE LIKE THE WIND, SWAYZE!

Who invents stories about people having cancer?

And what are you going to do when you grow up?
I'm going to write made up stories about famous people having fatal diseases.

look, i know perezhilton isnt the most amazing source ever, but he says he's been told that in fact PS is off rehearsing for some movie and is ok.
PLEASE GOD.

national enquirer broke the yarn - and their track record aint the best. HOPING IT'S NOT TRUE!!!! YOU'RE LIKE THE WIND, SWAYZE!

Shows just how reliable good old perez actually is..Patrick Swayze's rep confirmed he has terminal cancer.. Shite buzz..Dirty Dancing is one of the deadliest films ever..

Oh ok I read the stupid report wrong..His rep said that he has cancer but that the timelines being bandied about are wrong.

Oh ok I read the stupid report wrong..His rep said that he has cancer but that the timelines being bandied about are wrong.

Pancreatic cancer is a motherfucker. A close family friend died of it last year. Only something like 30% of people make it past 3-4 months after diagnosis because it's rarely caught early.

Pancreatic cancer is a motherfucker. A close family friend died of it last year. Only something like 30% of people make it past 3-4 months after diagnosis because it's rarely caught early.
what the fuck does the pancreas do anyway?
and how can a railway station get cancer?

News this morning said he's responding well to treatment and has 2 projects on the go. those initial timelines were incorrect, as has already been said.

The doctor's prognosis was included in a statement released today by Swayze's representative, Annett Wolf.

"Patrick is continuing his normal schedule during this time, which includes working on upcoming projects," the statement said.

I hope roadhouse pulls through.

Swayzes pushin' daisys...dont think so.
Havent you seen road house???
This articles source is the national enquirer people!
According to wikipedia he's doin alright...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back