Parlour bar's last call. (1 Viewer)

Corey

We know it's been mentioned before, but David Brent up behind the bar tells me it's their last night of business tomorrow, and seeing as Fitzgerald would be fool to leave broke as it is, anyone who has a soft spot for it's broken couches and sunlight through the winda's should maybe grab one more before it turns into a ballroom. Or a gym.

Yeah I'll be there. Felt all cried out when you retired but I suppose a few more teary beers would be nice.

You goin in yeah?

Lefty Frizzell said:
Yeah I'll be there. Felt all cried out when you retired but I suppose a few more teary beers would be nice.

You goin in yeah?

I'll have to create a window, but it has to be done. No late ones for daddy though. Daddy's not allowed. Mommy's got her right hook back too soon after being pregnant.

HitsLikeAGirl said:
Mommy's got her right hook back too soon after being pregnant.

Oh...i never factored that in. I'd imagine that kind of pain far outweights the pain of being a neglectful parent.

Never forget.

17415219_8be465285e.jpg

19505258_78ba949f5f.jpg

http://photos9.flickr.com/14753645_0407d092ab.jpg?v=0
http://photos6.flickr.com/6374873_6d56937818.jpg?v=0

wheres this parlour bar of which you speak.

and yeah.... you should shoot the next guinness ad.

are you goin for a point?

Sean%20Murray.jpg

HitsLikeAGirl said:
I'll have to create a window, but it has to be done. No late ones for daddy though. Daddy's not allowed. Mommy's got her right hook back too soon after being pregnant.

hei wheres the group cheers style photo from behind the stags headless parlour bar?

Where do yis go now? Sin E is so last year, Whelans is so ages ago, Anseo is for posers and also is the territory of Daddy.

Wanted... wateringhole for a bunch of crayon pushers. Generous bar staff essential.

Queen Buzzo said:
Sin E is so last year

bout two weeks ago i found myself in sin e drinking Blackthorne, eating mini sausage rolls, listening to oasis on the stereo and that weirdo with the huge ears and the red face was staring at me. again.
New pub needed urgently. Time wasters welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back