Paranoid Visions releases (2 Viewers)

hommerj

I know some of these were released but are there plans to release all of them??
Deko, can you update us please. PV are one of my fav bands.

we have:
paranoid visions: best of the vinyl L.P (OCT / NOV)
paranoid visions: robot is running amok ep / schizophrenia cd (OCT / NOV)
paranoid visions: city of screams / autonomy ep cd (OCT / NOV)
paranoid visions: dismal abysmal sessions 1991 / 2009 CD (OCT / NOV)
v/a vol 1: paranoid visions / roosky / razortown / septic pussy / primitevo (SEPT)
v/a vol 2: excuses / moutpiece / liz is evil + 2 others (NOV)
v/a vol 3: TBC 5 bands (JAN)
dirty visions: paranoid love e.p (FEB)
paranoid visions: lost gems vol 2 12" (JAN)
paranoid visions: lost gems vol 3 12" (JUNE)
paranoid visions: "new album" (AUG)
crasstika / dismal abysmals / lynard skinhead / stampaedophile: split e.p (JAN)

also proposed and awaiting confirmation:
pain: live album
RDF: long lost unreleased album from 1992
paranoid visions: live album

I know some of these were released but are there plans to release all of them??
Deko, can you update us please. PV are one of my fav bands.

we have:
paranoid visions: best of the vinyl L.P (OCT / NOV)
paranoid visions: robot is running amok ep / schizophrenia cd (OCT / NOV)
paranoid visions: city of screams / autonomy ep cd (OCT / NOV)
paranoid visions: dismal abysmal sessions 1991 / 2009 CD (OCT / NOV)
v/a vol 1: paranoid visions / roosky / razortown / septic pussy / primitevo (SEPT)
v/a vol 2: excuses / moutpiece / liz is evil + 2 others (NOV)
v/a vol 3: TBC 5 bands (JAN)
dirty visions: paranoid love e.p (FEB)
paranoid visions: lost gems vol 2 12" (JAN)
paranoid visions: lost gems vol 3 12" (JUNE)
paranoid visions: "new album" (AUG)
crasstika / dismal abysmals / lynard skinhead / stampaedophile: split e.p (JAN)

also proposed and awaiting confirmation:
pain: live album
RDF: long lost unreleased album from 1992
paranoid visions: live album

ok update is as follows!!!

may / june "black operations in the red mist" double album retrospective being released by overground records via global in uk and abroad, and on foad here. This repleaces the best of vinyl album and is basically a hybrid of outside in and after the faction, both of which are out of pressing, and tracks from live in stab city, 40 shades of gangreen and beware of the god along with some unreleased radio sessions, and demo stuff. It comes with very detailed sleeve notes (20 page booklet) and a stunning boz sleeve and is a really sexy package. This has taken a while to put together so the rereleases of the old stuff and dismals session were all put on hold.

also due is the vinyl only release of our live album from fibbers (at the subhumans gig)

we have finished writing and started recording the next studio album which will be a double album in vinyl and double cd, one disc will be the normal mix of styles, the other one will be more dark and weird

lost gems vol 2 will be the napalm sunday single and will be split between pv and trashcat (darragh restarts new band) and is being recorded shortly

the dirty visions ep is still on the cards, but will be much further down the road

summer of hate (pv, roosky, primitevo, razortown and septic pussy) is out
winter of our malcontents (ructions, setting off sirens, mommas slippers, mongo horn and liz is evil) is going off for pressing next week
easter rising (moutpiece, freebooters, droppin bombs, the amerkins and dubtones) is completed but needs mastering and sleeving so will follow malcontents a few weeks later

foad have also signed liz is evil for their album and are busy completeing a deal with setting off sirens for their album. We are tryig to finalise an exclusive deal for the live subhumans album we recodedin fibbers and we will be involved in the upcoming album by the shend (ex cravats) and zounds for Ireland

phew........

and thsi is P.A rather than deko, cos he doesnt do much internetting!

Jesus PA that's a lot of releases. You make me a happy man. haha. Will "Beware of the God" ever see a vinyl release??

there are a some total of 32 vinyls left over here, and I think I need to supply a lump of them to some shops, intend on keeping at least 5 of them for myself, will a utograph them and sell em on ebay for treble the price!

There are also a few in circulation through the uk tho, but not a whole load, its done reaaallllyyyyy fuckin well!

Will keep ya one lukas, hommer j send me a PM and I'll sort one for you too if you want one

it sounds great on vinyl, almost tempted to copy it onto cd form vinyl to play in my car!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry my mistake. Typo error I meant to ask about "40 shades of gang green" Is that available on vinyl??

I actually have "Beware..." on vinyl and PA your right it does sound killer on vinyl.

no gangreen isnt out on vinyl...it would be a deadly idea!!! reckon its sold too many copies on cd and had too many bootlegs done to be able to sell enough vinyl to make it worthwhile now tho....

but the live album will be a fuckin PICTURE DISC

so you can play it once, record it, stick it on an old clock as a face and hey presto... an unpleasant xmas gift for families all over, the pv kitchen clock. maybe we should avtually use a clock face for the picture disc artwork

I have to ask,how are yas funding all this?

Holy fuck thats a lot of expensive shit yis are making.Picture discs,doulble lps,live lps....this list is mind boggling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back