paranoid visions + guests in the lower deck (3 Viewers)

hi

we had planned before xmas to play a free gig in the lower deck to celebrate the successful year we had, and because loads of people have asked when we would play in a smaller venue....but couldn't get a suitable date, we then shifted it to february 16th.

since our mates, dirty love, asked to come over to play too, we decided that we should charge in a nominal fee to help cover their costs.

the line up is:

paranoid visions
dirty love
droppin bombs
giant

and

freedom
from portugal have just been added too since their galway gig is cancelled

admission is either a €5 or €8 if you want to have a special edition pv's e.p featuring rock n roll n revolution / 40 shades of gangreen / halo of phlegm 1 and 2 / afraid of life / don't vote for freedom / house the seed

the pv's set is also being fimed for a club scene in the forthcoming movie "3 crosses"

please come early as the first band WILL be on at 8.30!

I'm atta gettin a chest infection.I'm fucked.Otherwise I would be going to this.Seen Dirty love before.Fantastic.Its gonna be jumpin hoppin rockin down the lower deck the night.

Jesus gazzer, you're such a flake.
I can't make it tonight either, so let's flake together.
flake%20two%20break.jpg

Fuck it.I'm drinking and starting to feel a nice false sense of well being.Things could be looking up for flaky boy.

A quick update.I'm GOING!

WAHOOOO!

I've got TRASHED on me Zen for the bus.I'm rocking.

this is gonna be rapid, a fiver is a bargain, id like to add that at the last gig i was at a lad with a ear ring was spouting homophobic shit , if you see him. give him a few boots

this is gonna be rapid, a fiver is a bargain, id like to add that at the last gig i was at a lad with a ear ring was spouting homophobic shit , if you see him. give him a few boots

Your humour eludes me.

Its a bit like escape. or rather
e·lude (
ibreve.gif
-l
oomacr.gif
d
prime.gif
)tr.v. e·lud·ed, e·lud·ing, e·ludes 1. To evade or escape from, as by daring, cleverness, or skill: The suspect continues to elude the police.
2. To escape the understanding or grasp of: a name that has always eluded me; a metaphor that eluded them. See Synonyms at escape.

Stee If yer into sharing a taxi back to the Motherland laters give us a nod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back