Panini Sticker Album Thread. (1 Viewer)

The protective sleeve thingy you get with the iPod Videos smells like the inside of the old Panini sticker packets - fact.

Brought back lots of rose-tinted memories of school yard swaps and not finishing the Italia '90 'Red' section for me. :(

I finished the Mehico 86 one. There was a Portugese defender that was my last one and I'd given him up for lost until about 3 months after the World Cup when a guy in school casually mentioned he had him. I traded my 30 odd remaining swapsies for that fella. It was an obssession, I even remember pilfering small change from Mammys purse to fund the habit. Those Panini lot have a lot to answer for.

....Should've left all my Star Wars figures inside their little plastic bubbles too. God I was a dumb kid.

Ah yes Italia 90 hands down, my mate got his name in the book as he won the comp where you had to pick the best World eleven and match it to Brian Cloughs. But they spelt his name Lam instead of Liam, gutted. But twice as gutted when the football he won burst after about two days. Ah the memories, i loved the golden goal section too

14b3q0g.jpg
14b3q0g.jpg
14b3q0g.jpg
14b3q0g.jpg
14b3q0g.jpg
14b3q0g.jpg
14b3q0g.jpg

smash hits sticker album

why must you make me out my uncoolerality time and time again

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back