Panini Sticker Album Thread. (1 Viewer)

Wheels

Website
www.delicious9.com
Gripped by World Cup fever as I am, I made a compulsion perchase of some footie stickers the other day. I am also extremely nostalgic for my childhood these days 'cos I'm getting old, so with that in mind- which ones did you have?

I remember having Transformers, Secret Wars and Barclays League 91-92 season ones too. None of these were even half full, but I did finish the foil sticker section in Secret Wars which was very cool.

pancover.jpg

I had World Cup '86 and '90, as well as Garbage Pail Kids.
Fairly sure I had one of the Rummenigge brothers in swap in '86, and Littbarski in '90

the only ones i was mad into were the 93-94 premier league one (if not that season it was the one with the blue cover around then) and a WWF one with a black cover...1990 or 91 i'd say. got within 2 stickers of finishing the WWF. i think Andre the Giants logo was one of the hardest to find. i never did get it.

I was short around 1/2 stickers for my World Cup 86 album:mad: .
I was a West ham supporter back then, at 8 years of age.
Could'nt give a toss about soccer now really.

i managed to complete the transformers one.. only cause a friend of mine's da got two full boxes of stickers

thundercats i had pretty full as well..
i'd all the black hole cards too

I had a 1978 one but couldn't afford many stickers.
1982 and 1986 were fully completed not without difficulty.

Bulgaria in 1986 had a centre back that kept showing up in the packets.
'Weaker' teams only had one page and two men per sticker - Iraq, Algeria etc. Racism?

I bought the Italian hardback book of Panini albums a few years ago. Reproduced all sticker albums from 1970 to 1994 in a heavy coffee table thingy. Lovely.
The Observer ran replicas of 1970 - 1994 sticker albums (incomplete though) for seven Sundays before France 1998. Got them with a binder.

i had a gladiators one and a star trek: the next generation one. it was to make up for not being able to watch them on tv.

I had Batman, Simpsons, Neighbours, Turtles ones but i dont think they were all pannini ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back