Pancakes! (1 Viewer)

Make pancakes, not war. Whichever way you cut 'em, there's gonna be some fat bellies tonight. Except in Coreys house 'cos he's going to burn the bejaysis out of his.

Make pancakes, not war. Whichever way you cut 'em, there's gonna be some fat bellies tonight. Except in Coreys house 'cos he's going to burn the bejaysis out of his.

Burn THIS mother fucker.

Aah. Good luck you fat bastards. And don t slap madden round for setting the table wrong this time.

And don t slap madden round for setting the table wrong this time.

fat. fucking. chance of that happening.
have you seen my right hook?

0000bb360d5.jpg

Yum yum yum. Made a batch last night, so can't wait for some later. I'm thinking 2 savoury (maybe one with some leftover meatball sauce I made yesterday, and maybe a spinach and cheese one too). Then a traditional lemon and sugar one for afters.

Lets use up all our rich ingredients before a period of liturgical fasting people!

Sinner.

I had one with spring onion, spinach, red pepper, mushroom and cheese, one with spinach, garlic mushrooms and cheese with sweet chili sauce and one with honey, lemon and banana. All excellant.

I had one with spring onion, spinach, red pepper, mushroom and cheese, one with spinach, garlic mushrooms and cheese with sweet chili sauce and one with honey, lemon and banana. All excellant.

Putting anything other than Jif lemon and sugar on a pancake is a mortal sin. It says so in the Bible.

Actual topping: Golden syrup, lemon, fresh raspberries

Dream topping: baileys, chocolate buttons, vanilla ice-cream

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back