180px-Sein_soup_nazi.jpg

No pancakes for you!!!

i share your worry. wheels you nonceical

aaaaaaaaaaahahahaha.
must spread rep... :D

first theres the tooth fairy
then fairy godmother
now wheels the pancake fairy.

savoury pancakes, on pancake tuesday!:rolleyes: pffft. have you ever heard the likes. you can eat savoury pancakes every other time of the year. nows the chance to exploit the tradition of eating as many dessert coated pancakes for dinner until you're ill. just think as a kid if you were offered the option of any filling for your pancake chances are lemon sugar and or chocolate would win out over savoury.

aaaaaaaaaaahahahaha. must spread rep... :D

first theres the tooth fairy
then fairy godmother
now wheels the pancake fairy.

savoury pancakes, on pancake tuesday!:rolleyes: pffft. have you ever heard the likes. you can eat savoury pancakes every other time of the year. nows the chance to exploit the tradition of eating as many dessert coated pancakes for dinner until you're ill. just think as a kid if you were offered the option of any filling for your pancake chances are lemon sugar and or chocolate would win out over savoury.

Ah, it's Hair Iron Madin with yet another ranty and unfunny go at me. Always a highlight. Looking forward to your response to this one.

Corey, you can chime in with the Mom and Dad fighting bit if you like now.

Don't worry folks, we're all friends in real life!!

Why is it I rarely think about eating Pancakes except today? I mean, it's not like its specially reserved for today, it just never occurs to me and I love them.

I think its nice that theres at least one day of the year when we can offer up pancakes to our lord jesus christ.

My colleagues were debating what was the best brand of pancake mix to buy. Is mixing flour, eggs and milk really so hard?

I'm making this tonight. Boozey pancakes rock!

My colleagues were debating what was the best brand of pancake mix to buy. Is mixing flour, eggs and milk really so hard?

I'm making this tonight. Boozey pancakes rock!

ah the crepes suzette. classy.

was just thinking the same on my way back from the pancake man earlier. homemade ones are the best. you can judge how much of the alcohol you really want to burn off.

Ah, it's Hair Iron Madin with yet another ranty and unfunny go at me. Always a highlight. Looking forward to your response to this one.

Corey, you can chime in with the Mom and Dad fighting bit if you like now.

Don't worry folks, we're all friends in real life!!

Just give me all your fucking pancakes. Whoever brings me the most wins my affection. I'm off to make mine right now, along with a simply ridiculous amount of my breakfastrollbolognaise to start with. Hohboyohboy. Whats the running order of ingredients chef? (No fucking round now, these are pancakes)

-And lets quit this all protestant bullshit with savoury pancakes. Spinach? CHEESE? Here, throw some oregano on my fucking Wham bar while you're at it, queers.

Boyleing.
Over-rated.

Are you really asking me to tell you how to make the mixture? Wha's the batter you huh?

I'll pm if you like, this is too embarassing to discuss in public.

go on, you know you want to...

panhandled2.jpg

and you know what you're right.
you're absolutely right. it was yet another unfunny and ranty go at you.
there was you minding your own business describing your dinner tonight and it was unfunny of me to refer to you as a pancake fairy but i couldnt stop myself there and stating my love of sugary pancakes over savoury ones was a rant too far.

so lets be friends and i'll try to start again.....

Yum yum yum. Made a batch last night, so can't wait for some later. I'm thinking 2 savoury (maybe one with some leftover meatball sauce I made yesterday, and maybe a spinach and cheese one too). Then a traditional lemon and sugar one for afters.

Lets use up all our rich ingredients before a period of liturgical fasting people!

i'm making crepes suzette tonight.
know why? cos i'm a raving alcoholic. thats right, i cant go a single day without thinking about drinking and to combine alcohol and cooking is for me the pinnacle of culinary delights (also an alcoholics way of convincing themselves theyre not drinking)

two dollops of baileys icecream will complete the dinner dish nicely. i might even wash it down with a margerita. no point in letting the leftover cointreau go to waste after all. then i can slump in a corner of the room in a drunken stupor dribbling pancake mix and orange sugary cointreau sauce on to my lap laughing and pointing at vic and bobs masterchef sketches playing on the tv.

i may have a cup of tea and nervous breakdown for afters but only if theres room.

cuckoosnest_04.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back