Padre Pio (1 Viewer)

did anyone see the mound on no disco? was the sound as ropey as it was for the rednecks?

Will hopefully get uploaded tonight. Bloody problems with bloody compression and server space dont ye know...

Well done D.A.D.D.Y.

The Padre Pio video was incredible ... talk about leaving you wanting more. Brilliant. Has it been sent to MTV / MTV2 ?

poxy no tickets left for Wonky ... pox

Nose (11 Apr, 2002 12:55 p.m.):
Will hopefully get uploaded tonight. Bloody problems with bloody compression and server space dont ye know...

I though i told you people before you just have to ask?

mark (11 Apr, 2002 12:54 p.m.):
did anyone see the mound on no disco? was the sound as ropey as it was for the rednecks?

What was ropey was the looks on your big oul sour pusses... God, you'd swear it was the Smiths up there all miserable...

my wan (to use the parlence of our times) saw it, and said, yeah, the sound was muck.

such a pity, i heard it was for "£20" as well.

ronan (11 Apr, 2002 02:20 p.m.):
did anyone see the mound on no disco?
my wan (to use the parlence of our times) saw it, and said, yeah, the sound was muck.

such a pity, i heard it was for "£20" as well.

what! no disco has gone pay per view
i effin knew it. next you know it they'll have fancy titles that swish in al la sky news and a special pen to show mistakes on tapes of live gigs at half time, broken strings, feedback etc...jesus i could be on to something here..I BAGS THE MULTIMILLION EURON SERIES FIRST

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back