Paddys Day Thread (1 Viewer)

I'll be in work

watching live feeds of O'Connell street and maybe playing the Pogues

Dear Tourists,
The band t-shirt rule applies to traveling as well. Please refrain from wearing the stupid green hat you just bought in Carrolls until you return home.
Thank you.*

*Have I been here long enough to give out about tourists yet?

I was in town last year for Paddy's Day. It was warm and sunny, a lovely afternoon altogether.
Uncomfortably packed though and you'd want to get out of dodge by the eveningtime when it gets messy. I, conversely, and going to get Messi.

I'm djing a session in a football club.Its going to be horrendous.should get a rake of free gargle at the end of it though.

I would prolly be going to cycle in the parade if I was'nt though.

I have come to spain to be with the spanish on this occasion. I saw some sign about paddys day in a pub window last night, no doubt they will be thinking about the armada this week. Last year i spent paddys day in new zealand where some shop assistants dyed their hair green and wore silly hats. The previous year i was in niger where they made no effort whatsoever.

a lasting memory that will live long with me is of a paddy's day long ago. I was maybe 10 or 11, heading back to the car with the family after the parade. We walked up Fleet street when all of a sudden about 10 or so 'youths' chased this bloke, caught him outside ESB there, and proceeded to kick the living shit out of him.

It was broken up when an old man walked over from the bus stop and told them to stop. Those were the days when 'youths' did what old people told them, so they stopped.

Yeah why the fuck is it that now that I look old youths have decided to stop doing what auld fellas tell them ?

I practiced my grizzeled "Gherowedah" for fucking years.

Fucking bunch of goal post moving cunts.

Irish_TOP_hat.jpg

what does this even mean? (i'm not talking about the typo)

drink_til_shes_irish_hat-p148266703855530778qz14_400.jpg

Can anyone recommend me a comp with all Paddy Casey and Mundy and shit on it?You know, paddies day stuff.

Googles not being very helpful to me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back