Serpents

The Voodoo Lounge/Tue 5 Oct/8pm/€8

damien said:
gz present

Oxes (usa)
Youthmovie Soundtrack Strategies (uk)
Serpents

The Voodoo Lounge/Tue 5 Oct/8pm/€8

ah damo - you should have asked boxes to support.. if only for the rhyming...
!cheezy

is this the oxes that are a crazy don cab type band with two guitarists and one drummer if so- deadly
do you have to book tickets or will you have to pay at ze door?

It was in the offering for LimROCK last week. Then we found out that they could only fit two dates into the Irish schedule. So from their point I'm sure Belfast & Dublin made a lot more sense thatn Limerick & Cork. :( For Us .|..| For Dublin & Belfast.

I had to rub my eyes in disbelief when I saw the price of this, fair play Damien.

serpents might just blow the other bands off stage

Buckrake said:
ah damo - you should have asked boxes to support.. if only for the rhyming...
!cheezy
i think the 'plural animals with no "the" theme' is pretty good myself.
never mind that band from the UK, they're only being contrary.

AMC said:
It was in the offering for LimROCK last week. Then we found out that they could only fit two dates into the Irish schedule. So from their point I'm sure Belfast & Dublin made a lot more sense thatn Limerick & Cork. :( For Us .|..| For Dublin & Belfast.
yeah sorry bout that guys. they'd originally wanted three dates but once the UK schedule was arranged they'd only time for two.

Belfast date:

Oxes
YMSS
Yakuza
The Killing Spree

The Pavilion, Monday 4th October, £5

Luckily I'll get to see them before Hag cripples one of them.
I'd hate to see what you did to your girlfriend man.

hag; why didnt you just belt him? they are all skinny indie boy wimps after all.. how about we set them up for a beatin' this time around?

what a story it is... but the best thing to do would be to make the whole thing into a short movie... and guess what? ;) well, it doesn't deserve a whole movie, even a short one... but one scene, it's killer for sure.

Pantone247 said:
it's always sad when people treat people they are meant to care about badly.
yes, yes it is. but it's equally important to get your facts straight too. in case you're referring to what i think you're referring to. if you're not, pay no atention. hi-5.

i heard this song on the radio a while ago, it was like early 90s techo and there's an old man just talking over it. it's as if he's going through his life experiences at the end of his life, saying what is important, and what isn't and all that stuff. and he says this thing... "don't waste time on people who are carelss with your feelings". he really emphasises it, like that's the most valuable lesson he ever learned.

hag said:
i heard this song on the radio a while ago, it was like early 90s techo and there's an old man just talking over it. it's as if he's going through his life experiences at the end of his life, saying what is important, and what isn't and all that stuff. and he says this thing... "don't waste time on people who are carelss with your feelings". he really emphasises it, like that's the most valuable lesson he ever learned.
isn't that baz lurhman's everybody's free to wear sunscreen? if so, it was lifted from some column that some midwestern columnist wrote to graduating college students. pile 'o' wank! hippy booolsheet!

B for the Spree said:
isn't that baz lurhman's everybody's free to wear sunscreen? if so, it was lifted from some column that some midwestern columnist wrote to graduating college students. pile 'o' wank! hippy booolsheet!
you want some lump hammer too? ;)

B for the Spree said:
Really Baz Lurhman? I think it's deadly. Nice one Baz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back