Oxegen Tix wanted!!!!! (1 Viewer)

I second that motion,

If anyone has a SECOND ticket pm ME!

kmastering said:
If anyone has any oxegen tix, either sat one day pass or two day with or without camping PLEASE pm me!!!!!

There's a load up on buy and sell, though everyone seems to be looking for tickets at the moment so they could be all gone.

Zita said:
i know someone who's selling a pot noodle for €27. ono.
a pot noodle? for €27? isn't that a bit expensive? i think they retail at around €2. what possible improvements could be included to so inflate the price?
it is tempting though.. perhaps it includes a new inventive of a flavour?

maybe i'm missing something...
ok.. ok...
i'll give you €20? no.. no? ok, €30?
did i get it?

€40?

Anyone seen the oxegen tickets up for sale on ebay? absolutly obscene price some people are willing to pay, 500 euro for a camping ticket, 150 for a sunday ticket, the line-up's not even that good.

Ed said:
Anyone seen the oxegen tickets up for sale on ebay? absolutly obscene price some people are willing to pay, 500 euro for a camping ticket, 150 for a sunday ticket, the line-up's not even that good.
Selling sold out concert tickets at such prices is the cuntiest thing a person can do. Heartless greedy bastards. I hope their faces fall off.

Well to be fair it is an auction site, the tickets only sell for what people are willing to pay for them, and some people are pretty stupid.

how can oxygen sell out anyway; its a field! they could at least fit a fancygoods in somwhere in the back

Ed said:
Well to be fair it is an auction site, the tickets only sell for what people are willing to pay for them, and some people are pretty stupid.

Isn't it illegal to tout tickets for hugely inflated prices? i think everyone in buy and sell should be prosicuted by our cuntish government... and if anyone knows any gardai, get the tickets PM me and sell me one.... or give me all the tickets, i'm poor...

hide money at the back of your garden
well enough so you cant find it whilst drunk after a long taxi journey
use the money to buy tickets early next year

here - does anyone have a 2 day ticket at a reasonable price for this going spare? for serious like - I have a mate coming over for this from the london and it's gone and sold out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back