Overr 30 missed calls so far.... (1 Viewer)

well its now with the guards, he has been at me all day and was ringing me from mobile too.
he was somewhere from the country and sounded like a real scary guy
the guards tried to ring him and told him they were the guards from dalkey and he hung up and every time the ring him he hangs up now
ive turned my phone off now
scared now he's someone stalking me

thats pretty fuckin weird.sorry to hear that squack. could it be disgruntled ex??a friend you have fallen out with?
someone did this to my mother too. pretty fucked up. she went to the guards and then it stopped.

well the guards said they called him on the mobile again and he answered this time he said he'd only ring me a couple of times by mistake and the guards said that if he called me again that it would lead to prosecution, apparently he was quite shocked and scared by it
havent heard from him last couple of hours so i hope that'll be the end of it

I'm glad we could do our but to help.
Young crusty fucks are forever complaining about the noble work that myself and the boyos do, but this is a perfect example of our fine abilities.
I'd 'PM' you my personal mobile number to call in case of another emergency, but Mammy took it away for a week as I kept playing 'snake' during dinner.

according to one of you faceless hooligans who left a message in my 'rep' box,

"go fuck yourself you conservative bog-trotting cunt"

No problem you little shit; I got one of the lads in the tech department to note down your 'IP' address. you'll be hearing a knock on the door when you least expect it.
you'll be feeling 20 strokes of the cane on the back of your legs too, when you least expect it.

stevie_wonder.jpg

Stevie composing the "Caribbean" Nokia Ring Tone

"I just called to say I love you..."

JANER said:
Should you not be known as "The Gardai"?
no, you 40 year old waste of space.

i may be a Gard, but I'm also a big Police fan. my favourite song, (which I find quite relevant when patrolling these boards) is "I'll Be Watching You." ::clef::

a great piece of music so it is.

regarding you "needing to fuck a whore" i find your attitude and language deplorable.
you do know that porking prossies is illegal in this great city of ours, don't you?

no matter. the crackdown is already in full swing. Operation Knicker Twist has proven reliable in reprimanding hookers and their johns so far. in fact, only last week I busted a filthy looking knacker and a lady having sex on a bench in Stephen's Green.

They spent the night together....in a cell in pearse St.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back