Outside the King's Head Galway... (2 Viewers)

Give 'em a gig Gugai!

He Already has!

l_60c7b42c4ce5a3a2c1e1234daa1ee12d.jpg

Alright Grahamers? Or should I say Stroller?

Haven't seen ya in ages man! You playing anywhere on Friday night?

I have the night off on Friday. I might go check out the Twang in the Roisins and scratch my chin suspiciously. I'll be playing in the Roisins on Saturday and Sunday if that's any good to you. By the way who's this?

Be jay, they're a stylish bunch aint they? Especially for Galway like! Are they any good Grahamers?

The Twang? Don't make me lambaste you more than usual!

Who am I? WHO AM I? Ara you know me well Graham-ers - I've been known to ask for a ridiculous amount of the Libertines whilst dancing alone to Belle and Sebastian album tracks during your set!

Yeah thats Keith. I was talking to him on Paddys Day too later on that night in De Burgos and he had the red coat on so I'd say its him alright

Yeah thats Keith. I was talking to him on Paddys Day too later on that night in De Burgos and he had the red coat on so I'd say its him alright

yeah, a little bit of a ponce and image conscious but still a nice guy .|..|

So anyway, what's the name of this band so I can check them out?

:confused:

they dont look like your type of band Moose, nor mine for that matter.

yeah, a little bit of a ponce and image conscious but still a nice guy .|..|

:confused:

they dont look like your type of band Moose, nor mine for that matter.

All this talk has got me curious plus I wanna hear if they sound as well as they dress.

disconnect 4

they are on myspace if you do a search they are only around a few months but seem to be getting gigs. I only heard them once and in fairness it was a ten mins set so can't offer any opinion yet

I've seen those guys around. They probably stand out a little in Galway, hence all the weirdish attention they are getting here. But on the other hand, dudes dressed like that are ten a penny at some nights out in dublin.

ever been to antics in crawdaddy? i went once without my eyeliner, neckerchief and trilby hat and it was I who felt like I stuck out like a sore-thumb.

For those who like dressing like the front cover of NME I think the old Russel Brand look is becoming old hat, and the new look is mix n' match retro e-head shit with a twist of Skins (Channel 4)

I've seen those guys around. They probably stand out a little in Galway, hence all the weirdish attention they are getting here. But on the other hand, dudes dressed like that are ten a penny at some nights out in dublin.

ever been to antics in crawdaddy? i went once without my eyeliner, neckerchief and trilby hat and it was I who felt like I stuck out like a sore-thumb.

For those who like dressing like the front cover of NME I think the old Russel Brand look is becoming old hat, and the new look is mix n' match retro e-head shit with a twist of Skins (Channel 4)
\

it's weird, in cork and galway people dressed like that stand out like a sore thumb. personally i look hideous in tight jeans (you aren't allowed to have thighs or an ass if you wear them) so I could never do that look. I think most guys who look like that look like plebs, except noel fielding, lmao. Only a few can carry it off. very few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back