Outside the King's Head Galway... (1 Viewer)

Racist. Besides, someone needs to shake up the crusties.

They've had it too good for too long.

I think it makes me a xenophobe actually ;)

Ah them lads know their music so I guess its grand to dress like a member of Art Brut (thats intended as a compliment).

I just live in fear of Galway getting infected with "airhead blonde bimbos, decked out in whatever thrift garb is chic this week"

I think it makes me a xenophobe actually ;)

Ah them lads know their music so I guess its grand to dress like a member of Art Brut (thats intended as a compliment).

I just live in fear of Galway getting infected with "airhead blonde bimbos, decked out in whatever thrift garb is chic this week"

seriously sham, what the fuck are you on about? you started a thread about people you don't know, judged them on an internet forum without having ever having talked to them and now you've changed your tune to slag off girls that may or not may exist outside of your imagination.

seriously sham, what the fuck are you on about? you started a thread about people you don't know, judged them on an internet forum without having ever having talked to them and now you've changed your tune to slag off girls that may or not may exist outside of your imagination.

I'll have you know I'm no sham!

I think you should re-read my original post which had nothing to do with who ended up being discussed here. The guy I was talking about was some Polish lad and I did not judge him, I was just sharing a funny story - that was my only intention when I started the thread.

I never changed my tune, and ah jaysus repetition is a bitch, I always said those lads were grand.

These girls DO exist, but if you care not to believe then y'know, suck my balls.

Anything else?

(PS. That 'suck my balls' part was intended in jest, which I feel compelled to point out since I clearly cannot convey sarcasm and general light-hearted comments well on these here forums.)

riverdale.jpg

stay out of riverdale punk

I didnt realised when I read this first who you were referring to and was just plain confused. I know these lads I just realised. It's funny how the posters from Galway all seem to from the description :)

I'll have you know I'm no sham!

I think you should re-read my original post which had nothing to do with who ended up being discussed here. The guy I was talking about was some Polish lad and I did not judge him, I was just sharing a funny story - that was my only intention when I started the thread.

I never changed my tune, and ah jaysus repetition is a bitch, I always said those lads were grand.

These girls DO exist, but if you care not to believe then y'know, suck my balls.

Anything else?

(PS. That 'suck my balls' part was intended in jest, which I feel compelled to point out since I clearly cannot convey sarcasm and general light-hearted comments well on these here forums.)

i feel sick

I assume that guys you're talking about are Keith, Leon and Fuzz? I know them and they're all sound. Plus in the past they've requested Wolf Parade, The National, The Walkmen, Metric, At The Drive In and The Sonics when I've being DJing so they're alright in my book.

I assume that guys you're talking about are Keith, Leon and Fuzz? I know them and they're all sound. Plus in the past they've requested Wolf Parade, The National, The Walkmen, Metric, At The Drive In and The Sonics when I've being DJing so they're alright in my book.

Yup - nice guys. Fond of the sonics, they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back