Outside the King's Head Galway... (2 Viewers)

theinvisiblerep

Rather camp-looking (but probably not gay) Polish guy comes out of the pub in a bit of a huff, whilst sporting a 'ker-azy' haircut. He turns to his friend, so he does, and he says:

'First thing we do when we get home, we find out who this Russell Brand is!'

True story! LMAO!!!!111

Rather camp-looking (but probably not gay) Polish guy comes out of the pub in a bit of a huff, whilst sporting a 'ker-azy' haircut. He turns to his friend, so he does, and he says:

'First thing we do when we get home, we find out who this Russell Brand is!'

True story! LMAO!!!!111

and only last night a was talkin to a sitar player at the spanish arch;) gotta love galway!

p.s. y'know galways resident russell brand/keith richards wannabe guy - tight jeans, complex haircut, stack heel boots, scarf tied round his waist........alternately makes my blood boil or laugh my ass off everytime i see him!

and only last night a was talkin to a sitar player at the spanish arch;) gotta love galway!

p.s. y'know galways resident russell brand/keith richards wannabe guy - tight jeans, complex haircut, stack heel boots, scarf tied round his waist........alternately makes my blood boil or laugh my ass off everytime i see him!

I'm pretty sure I know who you're on about!

Anyone else see the emo/indie types that go to most indie gigs in the Roisin/Cuba? They were all at the Fight Like Apes gig.

Honestly, big haircuts, tight jeans, WOMENS clothes - it this the future of music?

I'm pretty sure I know who you're on about!

Anyone else see the emo/indie types that go to most indie gigs in the Roisin/Cuba? They were all at the Fight Like Apes gig.

Honestly, big haircuts, tight jeans, WOMENS clothes - it this the future of music?

yeah, i kinda know them. They might look a bit "mad" but they actually are.... they party like there is no tomorrow... every night. Complete loons.... but a nice bunch none the less.

yeah, i kinda know them. They might look a bit "mad" but they actually are.... they party like there is no tomorrow... every night. Complete loons.... but a nice bunch none the less.
a few of them were eatin the face off each other at parties. thought they were spas but then got talkin to one of em randomly - the lad with the red coat - nice guy.

a few of them were eatin the face off each other at parties. thought they were spas but then got talkin to one of em randomly - the lad with the red coat - nice guy.

Christ on a bike!

Ah I'd say they're grand in general - I guess I'm afraid of more 'trendies' descending on my beloved Galway.

Though my housemate was at one of their house parties (randomly) and was politely asked to leave. The same dude went crazy on the dancefloor to '2+2=5' after the Immediate gig in Cuba a few months ago so I guess it evens itself out!

Maybe he likes getting dressed up. Better than having four different profiles on the go on this thing! Yes, I went there. :p

saw your man on Thursday night while myself and my work colleagues were having a team building session with cans and bucky.
he is the only emo i see in Galway. or maybe there are lots of them but i think they are all the same person...must be hard being wacky etc and not conforming

I went up to him one night, off my face, and gave him a feed of abuse. Once i'd sobered up i went up and apologized and bought him a pint, and he was dead sound. Most people are once you stop anonymously slagging them off on the innernet and actually talk to them.

I went up to him one night, off my face, and gave him a feed of abuse. Once i'd sobered up i went up and apologized and bought him a pint, and he was dead sound. Most people are once you stop anonymously slagging them off on the innernet and actually talk to them.

When did we slag them off? I think everyone made the 'ah sure they're sound out' remark about them.

And they surely expect some reaction to their choice of clothing - something you admit yourself to reacting to.

Fo sho! What's the theme this time?

pick yr own theme.

I'm in the midst of trying to compile a soundtrack for this:

Our_Band_Could_Be_Your_Life_book_cover.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back