Outrage at Starbucks customer reward offer (1 Viewer)

I'm not a connoisseur and the snobbishness surrounding coffee infuriates me...

But places that serve instant should be burned to the ground and everyone that works there should put up against a wall and shot

The whole "instant is muck" crowd really piss me off.Instant coffee is convenient.And convenience is king.Everyone knows that.

I don't like coffee really.
People go on too much about it though.

Stuff people need to get the fuck over themselves on;
1 - Coffee
2 - Their kids
3 - Their dog

you're in Boston, yeah? Theres a coffee shop at Harvard Square called Burdicks. Its down the way from that wankey cinema that the students go to (which in turn is down from a deadly (I got the shits there twice so it must be deadly), but cheap Mexican restaurant that the students also go to. Anyway the coffee there is so good that I'd happily listen to people going on about their kids and their dog (I agree on the kids, people can talk about dogs all they want).

I hate coffee, I hate people who talk about coffee, I hate people who insist on "meeting for coffee" as though this was some sort of social occaision I hate the fact that it costs nearly as much as a pint should cost I hate that the coffee shop might replace the pub for social interactions, especially at lunchtime when you know a pint would lead to skulling two more then overloading on crisps and chewing gum before returning to work and sheepishly trying not to be smelt by anyone while not giving a fuck about anything. I hate that coffee is basically a stimulent so your boss actually wants you to drink it so you might be awake enough to get shit done, ask for a 10 minute break to go to the fucking bank and not bring the fucker back anything and you'll see what I mean. I hate the smell of coffee I hate that it gets on you if you spend anytime in a coffee shop. I hate that the same wankbags that want to meet for coffee then go on about the smell of smoke off your clothes when you spend time at a party/smoking section of a pub- yeah fuck off I smelt like a fucking bean for two fucking hours cos you wanted coffee and you ordered a fucking hot chocolate in the end you cunt. I hate the prices that are expanded by the fact that coffee shops offer a "comfortable ambience" or some other tosspot euphamism for second fucking hand sofa and shite MOR background music. A sandwich should never cost more than a fiver unless you get a fucking blowjob with it. buy one in a greasy fucking spoon cafe and it's ten times better and costs less so am I actually paying for the shite pictures of Chile on the wall or the muted pallette of the fucking walls themselves when i could be staring at page 3 and admiring the shades of grease on the floor of the local dive, while supporting Irish industry. I hate that people go on about the varieties of coffee as if it was expensive wine, I hate expensive wine, I hate people who drink expensive wine. I hate the smell of wine.

Etc etc.

yeah, man.

Eh .... I don't like coffee ?

Just thought the thread with outrage in the title needed some outrage that's all really.

poster%20outrage.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back