OUTLAW DUBLIN PRESENTS: UK SUBS Irish Tour July 2011 (1 Viewer)

Who the fuck is Isotope Dublin?
Some relation to Outlaw Dublin?

Some relation to Hooligan ,Dublin ,I guess?

hey drain,do you have a contact for the promoter?(drummer from hooligan yeah?) i want to contact him about sending bands to that shite pub in cork.when theres punks down there who could easily do the same bands in other non racist venues.

hey drain,do you have a contact for the promoter?(drummer from hooligan yeah?) i want to contact him about sending bands to that shite pub in cork.when theres punks down there who could easily do the same bands in other non racist venues.
this has already been done,the response was not that good,and there was no change in attitude towards venue being used.

Yep I'm gonna go to that one and The Galway one, fuck crawdaddies....even though its far nearer to me then the other places....

I asked Jasper to hold me a ticket and I assume Dan is doing Galway? A ticket I will take too :p
No as far as I know Dan is notdoing the galway gig. Im gonn ago to galway as well, it will be your round speccy..

What pub in Cork? I think the promoter is dublin is the promoter in every other county for these gigs.

I think you should read over the thread again. You seem to have missed a few posts, start with the first one.

It'd be worth setting up a different punk gig entirely in Freds on the same night - make an Antifa event out of it even.
Some people are getting annoyed at having to miss good bands, this would make it a lot more fun and would be an obvious middle finger salute to that dickhead manager.

It'd be worth setting up a different punk gig entirely in Freds on the same night - make an Antifa event out of it even.
Some people are getting annoyed at having to miss good bands, this would make it a lot more fun and would be an obvious middle finger salute to that dickhead manager.

Yes please, do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back