OUTLAW DUBLIN PRESENTS: UK SUBS Irish Tour July 2011 (1 Viewer)

drain

PUNK ROCK LEGENDS CHARLIE & THE UK SUBS ON TOUR IN IRELAND!!!

Special Guests: Monica & the Explosion / Hooligan

Belfast - Pavillion - Weds. 20th July
Dundalk - Harrissons - Thurs. 21st July
Dublin - Crawdaddy - Friday 22nd July
Cork - An Cruiscin Lan - Saturday 23rd July
Ballinamore, Co. Leitrim - McGirls - Sunday 24th July
Galway - Roisin Dubh - Monday 25th July

Why are the Subs playing Crawdaddies? Doesn't seem their type of venue.
True for you,man. The Cruiscin lan not an obvious choice for Cork either. Still, most people will probably try to get to the Alldayer in Ballinamore as there are masses of support bands.

didnt the bouncers beat up some chick at a hardcore gig a while ago in crawdaddies?

Belfast on the same date as The Casualties, Crawdaddy in Dublin, An KruisKin Klan in Cork - Hahahaha should be some tour!

Edit - Of course, by tradition the UK Subs will cancel about 2 weeks beforehand anyway, just like the last 2 or 3 times they were meant to play in Ireland.

I heard los fastidios are playing belfast that week on saturday 23rd at some anti racist football thing at donegal celtic, might go to that and then leitrim if that makes any sense geographically at all.

I heard los fastidios are playing belfast that week on saturday 23rd at some anti racist football thing at donegal celtic, might go to that and then leitrim if that makes any sense geographically at all.
id well be up for this also!

PUNK ROCK LEGENDS CHARLIE & THE UK SUBS ON TOUR IN IRELAND!!!

Special Guests: Monica & the Explosion / Hooligan

Belfast - Pavillion - Weds. 20th July
Dundalk - Harrissons - Thurs. 21st July
Dublin - Crawdaddy - Friday 22nd July
Cork - An Cruiscin Lan - Saturday 23rd July
Ballinamore, Co. Leitrim - McGirls - Sunday 24th July
Galway - Roisin Dubh - Monday 25th July
ive never heard of CHARLIE & THE UK SUBS.

what happens when promoters ignore the very scene they claim to be a part of...??
Belfast on the same date as The Casualties, Crawdaddy in Dublin, An KruisKin Klan in Cork - Hahahaha should be some tour!

Edit - Of course, by tradition the UK Subs will cancel about 2 weeks beforehand anyway, just like the last 2 or 3 times they were meant to play in Ireland.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=113235432083960
Leitrim Punk All Dayer. No Psychotic Bouncers, No Fascist Homophobic Bar Managers Guaranteed. Organised by punks for punks.

Yep I'm gonna go to that one and The Galway one, fuck crawdaddies....even though its far nearer to me then the other places....

I asked Jasper to hold me a ticket and I assume Dan is doing Galway? A ticket I will take too :p

[
I asked Jasper to hold me a ticket and I assume Dan is doing Galway? A ticket I will take too :p[/QUOTE]

Nah, The Galway one is being done by Isotope Dublin,like the rest. It's easy to spot.. It's in the Roisin and,there's no local bands supporting!

[
I asked Jasper to hold me a ticket and I assume Dan is doing Galway? A ticket I will take too :p

Nah, The Galway one is being done by Isotope Dublin,like the rest. It's easy to spot.. It's in the Roisin and,there's no local bands supporting![/QUOTE]

really? i think there should be at lest one! thats shite

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back