Other people shmother people. What do you look like in your own head? (2 Viewers)

Bellatrix

I'd like to be a combination of:

adjani_isabelle_02_04_17_150_176_AFP.jpg

with

Emmanuelle%20Beart.jpg

and

optimus_prime.jpg

That would be cool.

yeah you're always saying "i'm bleedin deadly" and what not. well, more power to ya!

well im pretty good in fairness.honk honk.

If I was me, except I wasn't me, I was that hot guy from [SIZE=-1]Amélie[/SIZE], I would totally fuck me.

Am I gay?

technically no but its a close one.borderline case so be careful.unless you want to be gay?

If people keep actually describing their real selves, I'm going to be accused of thinking I look like Optimus Prime.

Which will be embarrassing.

do you look like optimus prime?its a good look...

Oh alright then, I'm a combination of Hamlet, Batman (but without the patricide/dead parents), Tom Waits, Optimus Prime also, and whatever that shit is on my myspace page where I lifted various wine reviews and replaced the word "wine" with "Seán"......hang on.......here we are:

I like a big Sean from time to time. One with notes of black cherries, vanilla cream, mocha, dark roast Sumatra dabbled with a touch of half and half. A Sean thats essentially black in color, chewy in texture and intoxicatingly rich. A Sean with all the elements of a good addiction.

I am a dense Sean, dark, brooding and very ripe, and my broad shoulders and deep blue fruit flavors make me seem masculine almost like a blackstrap Syrah from Washington. That likeness would hold true except for the fact that I'm so earthy and vinous; my aromas are spicy and firm, reminiscent of the soil, with a beautiful array of black fruits as if spiced by Telicherry peppercorns. My finish is somewhat thick at the moment, but I'm likely to gather some precision with time. A great partner for earthy foods, like a wild mushroom risotto.

A Bordeaux-styled red blend, I stand out from the crowded (and pricey) Napa Valley field on two counts. First, I display excellent balance, without excessive (and expensive) oak getting in the way of my vinous character. Ready to drink now, I have the stuffing to age gracefully for a decade. Second, I offer a distinct, and delicious, flavor profile, due in large measure to Cabernet Franc comprising nearly a third of my blend. That variety's weedy character contributes both complexity and elegance, making me taste simultaneously rich and refined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back