Original Irish bands wanted to profile on site. (1 Viewer)

traybon.net

Website
www.traybon.net
.|..| Hi folks,
Eddy Crowley from
www.traybon.net here, it's a site profiling original bands on the Irish music scene, that I offer an optional design service to. I'm looking for new bands to profile on the site, the profile will feature your top song, streamed and looped, all links to other on-line media relating to group and your own fully featured forum, you as moderator.
Please check out the site and tell me what you think.
Cheers. Eddy.::clef::

Yeah I've just been messing around with the home page, a lot more black with white or blue text now, will do a proper job on the interface soon.
I'm getting loads of people registering on the forum then not posting, anybody any suggestions why? You can be rude if you want.

Yeah I've just been messing around with the home page, a lot more black with white or blue text now, will do a proper job on the interface soon.
I'm getting loads of people registering on the forum then not posting, anybody any suggestions why? You can be rude if you want.

Is there anyway to stop the music playing automatically? I couldn't see one. It should be obvious. What if you're listening to music when you were to go onto the page? Mayhem, thats what, mayhem.

from yer site

without limiting the rights under copyright, no part of this website may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise), or for any purpose,without the express written permission of traybon founder Edward Crowley.

eh, srsly?

srsly-40515.jpg

spambots

most likely xrumer

Guess what, xrumer has just introduced himself on the forum, deleted it, what should I expect from him?

The copyright thing is just standard fare, most of the images, all the songs are copyright of bands concerned. It's just to legally cover myself and stop someone lifting all the text, format whatever for their own site.

you'll need to check the Invision forum site to see if there's any addons / modifications you can put on to stop it posting. Xrumer is just a piece of software that automatically registers & posts spam on thousands of forums.
a good start is to block signups from mail.ru, cashette.ru and a load of other addresses.

edit: these are the ones i block - they're from a couple of different sources so there are some duplicates.

[email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] @justopt.info @list.ru @foryou74.com @mail.ru @doh75.com @pisem.net @gawab.com @manus-manum-lavat.info @bluebottle.com @retv.com @inbox.ru @aaaa.bg [email protected] @pharmacy.com @temet-nosce.info @tempori-parce.info @bezeqint.net @tipro.info @116ron.org @londonon.org @jonasandliz.org @xboxgamer.org @tut.by @cashette.com @yandex.ru @logo-handy.info @pixelhead.info [email protected] @safe-mail.net @iqsearch.org @mail333.com @ukr.net [email protected] @domain805.com @need-site.com @spambob.net @gold2world.biz @formails.com [email protected] @sriaus.com [email protected] @bigmailbox.com @octelera.com @kidaf.ua @kkw.pl @portsaid.cc @rootl.com @k1w.pl @domain714.com @foteret.info @iframestat.org @SexMagnet.com [email protected] @rotover.info @unaf.mu @nerdshack.com @GameBox.net @domain838.com [email protected] @berahe.info @sibmail.com @zffk.com @12-inch-remix.info @webmailemail.net [email protected] [email protected] @latinax.info @for-fun.info @fresh-news.net @cute-boys.org @arpad-music.info @uaxc.com @ganower.net [email protected] @tatures.com @yarter.com [email protected] [email protected] @claude-bolling.info @gona.com @muuh.info [email protected] @chcb.info @eroti.info @baloon.info @giza.cc @sanaa.cc [email protected] [email protected] @xsecurity.org @hisdllls.com @advertfast.com @rambler.ru @kisenfad.com [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] @1dating.biz [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] Online.ua @echofind.com [email protected] [email protected] @web.de @megabox.ru @allwebdrugs.info @freeideasearch.info @res5.info @res4.info @freeideasearch.info @onlymail2007.com @iscw.org @fromru.com @ukr.net @list.ru @gawab.com @bestboyfilms.org @gurvitsnojew.org @cashette.com @web.de @mail.ru [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

There are actually sites who collect spammer IPs and names and things.
You can put a little script in to update the list every day, and then ban them that way.

I have heard. From the Dorks over the way there. If you are into that sort of thing, like. Pff. Nerds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back