Original Fryin' Pan looking for photos of GGI 2004 and other shows from our tour. (1 Viewer)

pnormal

Hey Folks,
I'm putting a web page together for my old band, Thee Original Fryin' Pan (from Portland, OR) and am trying to track down any photos of us from the tour we did in Ireland in 2004. A pretty random request I know, but I somehow (Buckfast) lost two of the three disposable cameras that I took on the trip with me, so the whole thing is not well documented.
Cheers to any of our Irish friends we made during that trip,
Pete / Thee Original Frying Pan

Yis were great tat GGI, and great lads to boot! No photos though sorry.

I hope there is some photos of one of you's clean the portaloo.

Fair dues for that again....
!bog

I wish I had some pictures of that whole debauched period.. is Sean still alive? I'll have to dig out yer tape

haha- shit sean!
i have that tape too, its been getting played fairly regularly in the gaff this summer actually.
fond memories of that ggi//summer.
i have a few pictures pete, but it might take me a while to fish them out and scan them in- they're of ggi and the squat in dundrum.

I have a few, send me your email and I'll get them to you! Can I download your tape anywhere? I have great memories of a load of us screaming along to it with our tops off while fucked on whiskey and chomping raw potatoes on the way back to Dundrum in Amy's van...

I wish I had some pictures of that whole debauched period.. is Sean still alive? I'll have to dig out yer tape
Hey Donal! Debauched it was. Sean is alive and well, living in Seattle and working on huge cargo ships as a welder. He's gotten really good on the guitar as of late, but hasn't played in a band since the Fryin' pan folded in 2004. Good to hear from ya!

Ha! I was just writing about that portaloo incident in the bio on our Facebook page thingy. Glad someone remembered our efforts!
Yis were great tat GGI, and great lads to boot! No photos though sorry.

I hope there is some photos of one of you's clean the portaloo.

Fair dues for that again....
!bog

Oh Jesus! I have a couple of pics from the back of that van after the one of those gigs in Co. Galway. Feckin' hilarious. Good times. I'll send you my email. We'd love to see what you have!
I have a few, send me your email and I'll get them to you! Can I download your tape anywhere? I have great memories of a load of us screaming along to it with our tops off while fucked on whiskey and chomping raw potatoes on the way back to Dundrum in Amy's van...

Oh, and the download question: We posted a bunch of songs on the Facebook page, but I'm not sure how to make em downloadable. If you've got ideas about where I could put them up as a free download, I'd be happy to make that happen. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back