orange goblin/end of level boss return (1 Viewer)

xsteox

Supporter
end of level boss/sons of thunder/sky pilot
Thursday 24th May. Cork, An Cruiscin Lan. End of Level Boss + Suns of Thunder + Skypilot + TBC. Doors 8pm, €10

Friday 25th May. Dublin, Voodoo Lounge. End of Level Boss + Suns of Thunder + Skypilot + Haieeta. Doors 8pm, €7

Saturday 26th May. Belfast, Katy Dalys. End of Level Boss + Suns of Thunder + Skypilot. Doors 3.30pm, £3.50

Sunday L'Derry. TBC

orange goblin;

Friday June 22nd. Orange Goblin + Triggerman + TBC. The Voodoo Lounge, Dublin. £TBC. Doors TBC. There will be one other band added for this show

Saturday 23rd June. Orange Goblin + Triggerman + Bad Boat. The Limelight, Belfast. Doors will be around the 6.30pm mark. Tickets will be £12.00.

Sunday 24th June. Orange Goblin + Triggerman. Masons, L'Derry. Details TBC.

.|..| .|..|

Re: orange gpblin/end of level boss return

Ooh might go to the Derry Orange Goblin gig. I wanna check out this Mason's place ,they seem to be doing a lot of gigs these days.

Re: orange gpblin/end of level boss return

Friday June 22nd. Orange Goblin + Triggerman + TBC. The Voodoo Lounge, Dublin. £TBC. Doors TBC. There will be one other band added for this show

FUCKIN BRILLIANT!

_39251106_fedblub270.jpg

I'm so happy.

Thursday 24th May. Cork, An Cruiscin Lan. End of Level Boss + Suns of Thunder + Skypilot + TBC. Doors 8pm, €10

12 euro for this on the Acheron website for cork and only 7 in Dublin. Fuck that.

I understand that promoters need to make their money back but personally 12 is a bit much. Why not have a lower price so that people who aren't too sure about going are not totally put off by the price, you might get a few more random people in for a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back