oops i did it again! (1 Viewer)

Tell me about it. I paid 11 fuckin euro to get my head shaved in the barbers the other day. Then my brother comes home and tells me that he bought a shaver in Lidl or Aldi for 17 euro. Boy was my face red.

Tell me about it. I paid 11 fuckin euro to get my head shaved in the barbers the other day. Then my brother comes home and tells me that he bought a shaver in Lidl or Aldi for 17 euro. Boy was my face red.

Ah man, golden rule: never pay to have your head shaved.

You've probably learnt this now.

On a side note: what's people's opinions of shaving one's beard and head shaved to the same length (I'm talking about at least a blade 4)?

Ah man, golden rule: never pay to have your head shaved.

You've probably learnt this now.

On a side note: what's people's opinions of shaving one's beard and head shaved to the same length (I'm talking about at least a blade 4)?
golden rule part 2 - never shave a beard unless you're shaving it "off".

being a man is quite possibly the most difficult thing in the world, but ulimately very rewarding.

I wouldn't want to shave it at all except for the fact that I was shaving my neck the last day and I shaved a tad high on one side. I thought if I shaved it all back a bit it'd help it even out.

I wouldn't want to shave it at all except for the fact that I was shaving my neck the last day and I shaved a tad high on one side. I thought if I shaved it all back a bit it'd help it even out.
sighhh....golden rule the third: thou shalt NOT shave thy neck, lest thou be compared to Don Johnson and/or George Michael..

Moose, just let that motherfucker GROW!!!!

sighhh....golden rule the third: thou shalt NOT shave thy neck, lest thou be compared to Don Johnson and/or George Michael..

Moose, just let that motherfucker GROW!!!!

Does this look anything like Don Johnson and/or George Michael:mad:

407151370_c2e91cbada.gif

here, i always thought that if you shaved, only slightly though, every now and then, it would encourage growth, much like with the hair on your head. however. i have an inkling that that may just be to do with split ends.

but either way, isn't facial hair growth different for every dude?

(should i just keep my baldy face out of this?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back