One Guitar for the rest of your life (2 Viewers)

If you had choooose

• Total voters
onion_imagearticle505.jpg

Yngwie Malmsteen Officially
Changes Middle Name To 'Fucking'

JULIAN BREAM WAS MY FIRST EVER GUITAR HERO.... DUDE ROCKS THE SPANISH CLASSICAL SHIT LIKE CRAZY.... THEN 20 ODD YEARS LATER I NOTICE TUFFNEL USING A COUPLE OF ADGGIO RIFFSnLICKS ON 'BREAK LIKE THE WIND' AND EVERY HAIR ON MY BODY DOES A DIAMOND DAVE JUMP. ALLAH-FUCKIN'-QUANDOOO!!!!!!!!!

Anthony said:
I haven't tried out many of thoses makes of guitar so I can't say for sure but here I am playing the nicest guitar that I have played. It pains me to say it, even after at long last buying an SG Standard, the guitar I have coveted for over 10 years.

rehersal_may05_1.jpg

is that a glen dimplex heater in the background? what an amazing heater. by far the best heater i've ever warmed my arse on.

Donkey OJ said:
is that a glen dimplex heater in the background? what an amazing heater. by far the best heater i've ever warmed my arse on.

Nah it's probably some antique analogue keyboard belonging to the C4O.

Or a 1960's amp.

haven't played them all, so won't vote. that being said, nicest guitar i've ever played has been a Tele. followed closely by an SG. followed closely by a Les Paul.

reminds me - i daisy chained a Les Paul through the 2 channels of a Fender Bassman last night, and from there into a Fender BXR300 (? i think it's a 300?)...at any rate, i melted the universe.

One Guitar..... ONE GUITAR???????!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i could never contemplate having one guitar. thats just silly.

But if you had to,for instance you would be shot if you had two guitars,you must choose.
mark said:
One Guitar..... ONE GUITAR???????!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i could never contemplate having one guitar. thats just silly.

well it would have to be one that sitted all occasions, so i'll be boring and go for the classic...
wflamef.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back